9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

I wanted a Messi vs Ronaldo choice. I'm pretty sure he'd choose Ronaldo.

A while back he said something on the lines of Messi getting it much easier while Ronaldo had to struggles to get where he is and he easily prefers Ronaldo.

Gutted that they didn't give that choice. Would be fun to see Barca fans on social media seething about it!

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I wanted a Messi vs Ronaldo choice. I'm pretty sure he'd choose Ronaldo.

A while back he said something on the lines of Messi getting it much easier while Ronaldo had to struggles to get where he is and he easily prefers Ronaldo.

Gutted that they didn't give that choice. Would be fun to see Barca fans on social media seething about it!

He likes Ronaldo more but he could have chosen Messi because he doesnt want to upset the barca/messifans

pers

Many times Lewandowski said that both Messi and Ronaldo are at top. Sporting wise he would most likely say both. The main different is that with Ronaldo he had chance to talk directly several times so he knows him better as person. One time he was asked about Messi after B'or and he said that coz of language barrier they couldn't make any conversation.

Temptation

He comes across as a very likeable guy. With CR7, you can tell the narcissism, and I don't see that with Lewa.

He isn't well liked by club and country teammates in general though. Apparently, he doesn't attend any meets or parties thrown by his fellow players because he likes to maintain a strict routine and is too busy training and doing other fitness stuff.

But irl, the guy's a pleasant gentleman. Know this for a fact.

Bayern forum fans are pissed at his interview from yesterday though. Apparently they asked him about his fondest memories and he started naming the individual accomplishments instead of the team ones. Bayern forum is very salty regarding Barca right now. :lol:

Catta

The thing that surprised me most about Lewa, and what made me appreciate him, is that he looks like a great role model for the youngsters. He looks like he genuinely cares and wants to help them improve.

Home of Barca Fans