9 - Robert Lewandowski

pers

Is this a joke? Doubt he does anything crazy if he gets subbed. He is not in a small team like munich anymore.

I did support Lewy in Bayern but I never was Bayern fan. Saying Bayern is small team must be a joke tho. If you are talking about team if you look at Bayern players you must be blind to call it small. Looking at last few years CL it is clear Bayern is one of the best clubs. Looking at history - one of the best ever. Tomorrow is match and it is "little" worrying that a player from big team is not sure if he can play or not...

iniestaGOAT

I did support Lewy in Bayern but I never was Bayern fan. Saying Bayern is small team must be a joke tho. If you are talking about team if you look at Bayern players you must be blind to call it small. Looking at last few years CL it is clear Bayern is one of the best clubs. Looking at history - one of the best ever. Tomorrow is match and it is "little" worrying that a player from big team is not sure if he can play or not...

Bro he is going to play tomorrow there is no doubt nothing worrying

Barca just likes being a bit dramatic happens all the time

Fati_Future_BallonDor

ofc Bayern isnt a small club lol, this iniestagoat guy often says strange things :lol:

In Lewa's first season he will be probably quiet if he gets subbed, from what i saw about lewa he has very very big respect for Barca.

jamrock

He'll act a bit different here, like the tifo football YouTube piece showed, he was never loved at Bayern, never had that singular great moment/moments.

He was just a very efficient tool for by far the best team in the league.

He's coming to Barcelona because he wants to be loved, to be remembered fondly, outside of scoring goals at a decent clip, that's just kinda soulless.

If he wins us League & can help to go deep in the CL, then fati will score a clutch goal to take us all the way.

We will remember him fondly.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
He'll act a bit different here, like the tifo football YouTube piece showed, he was never loved at Bayern, never had that singular great moment/moments.

He was just a very inefficient tool for by far the best team in the league.

He's coming to Barcelona because he wants to be loved, to be remembered fondly, outside of scoring goals at a decent clip, that's just kinda soulless.

If he wins us League & can help to go deep in the CL, then fati will score a clutch goal to take us all the way.

We will remember him fondly.

???

Andresito

Staff member
@Fati already underway with the jinxing with that profile pic.

If Lewy scores less than 30 goals in all comps he should be banned.

Temptation

Lewandowski is a pleasant guy normally. You'd see him behaving very well normally. Especially off the field at a time when he just signed for a new club.

But when it comes to the game, once things don't happen according to him, you'll see a different side. You'll get to see what me and people who have watched him play are trying to say.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lewandowski is a pleasant guy normally. You'd see him behaving very well normally. Especially off the field at a time when he just signed for a new club.

But when it comes to the game, once things don't happen according to him, you'll see a different side. You'll get to see what me and people who have watched him play are trying to say.

Off the pitch he is a cat *meow* , on the pitch a lion.

Home of Barca Fans