9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

Lukaku is going to Inter.

Probably get Morata then? Won't be that costly and peak age. Complete striker and Spanish....can't see any other viable options on the market.

Porque

Laporta has been here before. A player like Lewa will have little adaption needs. It doesn't matter if we sign him today or the last day of the window.

We will negotiate for Lewa the whole summer and it will LemonChowder or nothing for us.

We will see whether Bayern wilt in the end or keep him knowing that with the world cup that Lewa will have to get over his strop sooner than later.

We should therfore stick with 30m max. Auba can get throughntill winter market provided a gaping hole isn't left at Dembele position.

Morten

Why would people here rather take Lukaku on a loan instead of Lewandowski for 50 mill?

If money is an issue, go with neither, otherwise, Lewandowski isn't just a tap-in merchant, he can actually play the target-man role, unlike Lukaku.

Lewandowski is older, but i'm confident he would do more for you regardless.

Last edited:

Zidane82

Why would people here rather take Lukaku on a loan instead of Lewandowski for 50 mill?

If money is an issue, go with neither, otherwise, Lewandowski isn't just a tap-in merchant, he can actually play the target-man role, unlike Lukaku.

Lewandowski is older, but i'm confident he would do more for you regardless.
Lukaku is not Barca quality ...

His control of the ball is on a parr with Sterling .
Neither of them can trap a bag of cement

Temptation

Can't believe this is happening bro:(

Out of all damn clubs, he had to go to Barca. He's been linked to Madrid all his life so I assumed this would never happen. I was more worried about him going to Yanited one day so I guess Barca is the lesser of 2 evils for me.

Bloody hell, I'm gonna have to watch Barca games next season!!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Most Liverpool fans I know dislike Real Madrid and prefer us over them but this lad twerks for Madrid and hates on us :lol: Especially considering RM players constantly clown Liverpool and their players. Like Modric talking shit to Salah after the final.

Anyway for the rumored price I hope he sticks around in Munich.

Morten

Most Liverpool fans I know dislike Real Madrid and prefer us over them but this lad twerks for Madrid and hates on us :lol:

Anyway for the rumored price I hope he sticks around in Munich.

I guess most United-fans prefer us over you guys as well, due to a couple of CL-finals.

Home of Barca Fans