9 - Robert Lewandowski

Temptation

2 months or so back a Bayern doctor/sports science or physical guy said he's the fittest player they have ever seen including other athletes and that he has many years left.

I'd predict 2 Lewandowski tier seasons and one with slight decline then Serie A/Amigo mode.

Temptation

from where did you pull this one....; ask pool fans who was the driving force since new year

Yo Topt!
Mane was utter crap last season. This season he was again pretty good and reinvented himself through the centre and played very well. His peak was until 2020 when we won the league.

He'll give you 2 solid seasons easy.

Great signing

Honest feedback from an LFC fan. Feel free to ask any questions if you have doubts on Mane.

Temptation

Lewandowski has the body of a 20 year old, so don't worry about it.

According to Lewandowski himself, he has the body of a 27 year old currently and has the best fitness test results he has ever had. He said "I feel better and easier than ever before and I'm recovering quicker than before".

Morten

According to Lewandowski himself, he has the body of a 27 year old currently and has the best fitness test results he has ever had. He said "I feel better and easier than ever before and I'm recovering quicker than before".

Unreliable narrator, don't you think?

Zidane82

Played better a year ago.

True but this season was still his second best season and better than the previous ones - based on league goals scored - meaning his last two seasons have been his best ever by some distance .

The exact opposite of a guy in decline as some are suggesting

Last edited:

xXKonan

Barcelona are preparing a €50m bid for Robert Lewandowski, which they hope will make Bayern consider selling [
@kessler_philipp
@tzmuenchen
]

Zidane82

Lewa is a definite game changer .. now it is pretty certain that we cannot rely on Fati then Lewa can be our messiah

Home of Barca Fans