9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamad138

Banned
Suarez has no excuses, hes playing upfront most of the times. If Suarez fails here, u cant blame messi or other team mates, it will be his failure, unlike ibra who was forced to move right.

But he will shine, he just lacks confidence right now. He will unleash his talent

DinhoR10

Yeh, He's been given the opportunity no CF at Barca since Eto has gotten, to play as an actual CF, hope he doesnt squander it.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
He needs to turn down the humility a little bit and be more of a selfish bastard. At the moment, he looks like someone who is in awe of the talent of our squad. That's quite understandable though since he came from Liverpool, but he needs to pull himself together. It's great that he has some assists in his name, but that's not what we bought him for.

I

instinct

B4ai5h3IEAADqDU.png

After he was subbed out

Antimadridista1

Suarez isn't playing as a winger, he plays as a pure 9. What I would like to see more is him dropping to touch the ball a bit much.
Not worried at all with this guy, he's a monster on the field.
I think that he'll score on wednesday.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Suarez has no excuses, hes playing upfront most of the times. If Suarez fails here, u cant blame messi or other team mates, it will be his failure, unlike ibra who was forced to move right.

But he will shine, he just lacks confidence right now. He will unleash his talent

Ibra played down the middle too and Messi was the one who was moved back to the wing. Ibra's problem was his huge ego, his problem with Pep, and his run of poor play that saw him lose his spot to Bojan first, before Messi moved back to the middle.

Ghosting

More like he's unhappy with himself. Hope for his sake he starts integrating more.

He just needs to start scoring consistently, it's stupid Lucho keeps taking him off just as we begin to dismantle demoralised opposition. I would have bet money on Suarez scoring if he played the remaining 30 mins on sunday, after all Pedro managed to :pep:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Suarez is understandably frustrated because he is a scorer and scorers want to score, but he shouldn't let that affect the way he plays. Before the Espanyol game, he wasn't scoring but he was playing very well. Combining with others and supporting the attack excellently. Last game he was visibly frustrated and it showed on his play. He was more static, less involved, pressing the issue more and overall a bit lost out there.

The game will come when he scores a brace and that will ease his tension and frustration and allow him to play naturally and instinctively like he usually does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans