9 - Luis Suárez - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tizzle90

What do you think of Luis Saurez's start to the season? Have you been impressed? Will he fill the hole that Messi leaves while he's injured?

I think he will, he's in the top five players in the world and was phenomenal at Liverpool. He has the potential to be up there for the B'allon D'or this year.

raskolnikov

Suarez isnt fat nor is he overweight, he is kind of stocky for a footballer who are usually skinny as hell but he isnt fat, im sure his weight is below 180 lbs and his bodyfat below 15.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What do you think of Luis Saurez's start to the season? Have you been impressed? Will he fill the hole that Messi leaves while he's injured?

I think he will, he's in the top five players in the world and was phenomenal at Liverpool. He has the potential to be up there for the B'allon D'or this year.

Welcome!

He was among our better players but truth be said he is still below his level.

Galaxyman

He's been 1 of Barcelona's best players; carrying the team on many occasions. Bad news is that nearly everyone on the Barcelona squad has been playing way below their potential. So, he's been let down by the team on many occasions. The most recent example was Sandro missing that incredible sitter Suarez gifted him last week.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's been 1 of Barcelona's best players; carrying the team on many occasions. Bad news is that nearly everyone on the Barcelona squad has been playing way below their potential. So, he's been let down by the team on many occasions. The most recent example was Sandro missing that incredible sitter Suarez gifted him last week.

Suarez missed two sitters last week too.

Horatio

You're welcome
Suarez missed two sitters last week too.

Still think the label of one of Barca's best players isn't misplaced. He adapted very quickly and started scoring very soon after starting out. I think one of the season debut contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans