8 - Pedri

soul24rage

Golden Boy 2021

FEytmW-XoAYopDC

Our gem :worthy:

fergus90

Congrats on winning the Great Improve award Pedri! This lad is gonna be unreal under the guidance of Xavi, I can sense it.

khaled_a_d

He won by a record difference

Pedri wins the vote for @tuttosport 's Golden Boy 2021. He got 318 points - 199 more than Jude Bellingham in 2nd - the biggest gap in the history of the award.

Non of the top 5 (Musaila 3rd, Wirtz 4th and Gavi 5th) was born in 2001, the earliest year eligible for the award. All other 4 are now eligible to win it in the next 2 or 3 years, Pedri can't since he is the winner.
Also, our own Nico and Fati are eligible to win it in 2002

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Gavi is overplayed by Lucho, just like Pedri last season. And UEFA are looking for ways to increase the number of international matches. Good thing Xavi subbed Gavi (how this sound :lol: ) out in the second half against Espanyol. Overplaying youngsters with the amateurish conditioning at Barca is time ticking bomb. It happened to Fati and now Pedri. Nico is falling on the pitch after 70th minute every game. Things are not good, not at all in fitness aspect.

Yep, hope the young kids are managed better than Pedri was

SmilerBam

Gavi is overplayed by Lucho, just like Pedri last season. And UEFA are looking for ways to increase the number of international matches. Good thing Xavi subbed Gavi (how this sound :lol: ) out in the second half against Espanyol. Overplaying youngsters with the amateurish conditioning at Barca is time ticking bomb. It happened to Fati and now Pedri. Nico is falling on the pitch after 70th minute every game. Things are not good, not at all in fitness aspect.

It's not amateurish. We just don't have others to play.

BusiTheKing

Bayern Munich are in love with Pedri, and are willing to make the Golden Boy winner their most expensive signing ever. The entourage of the player is aware of the offer. The German side offer him four times more than Bar?a in terms of salary. [as]

I'd sell if it the money buys us a sure thing world class RW.

Bobo32

I'd sell if it the money buys us a sure thing world class RW.

I think he can be a world class RW!
But I think now is maybe the time to get rid of Pedri, if he is to be gotten rid of - his value probably won't be higher than now, and if the club deems that he maybe isn't good enough to build around in a few years (they should know that better than the buying clubs) then it might be a good idea!

Home of Barca Fans