7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Garrus

Lots of sources started reporting that the deal is almost done, And maybe announced within few hours.
The fee is still unknown, But it appears to be a very very hefty, Something around 130m euors

Trickykid

Lots of sources started reporting that the deal is almost done, And maybe announced within few hours.
The fee is still unknown, But it appears to be a very very hefty, Something around 130m euors

Unless I missed something, those reports popped up more than a few hours ago, meaning it should be done by now. They mainly seemed to stem from that BeIN report as well, so I honestly wouldn't hold my breath yet.

FC433

Some say around 95m + bonuses and others say it is a very huge deal. I hope we do not go over 110m. It is not worth it one bit.

xXKonan

130 Million?

052517_gifs_gallo_face_med_3fjpeonx.gif

FC433

Apparently there is not actually any sources out there. That is very good. I hope we stay away from Coutinho. Not that I do not want him but because he is not going to leave for anything less than 120m I believe. LFC has not gotten Klopp targets yet, and the window is few weeks away from closing. Dembele + Seri + Dybala would be very nice.

Home of Barca Fans