7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

JamDav1982

No way that would happen... we wouldn't sign him for 100m+ only for La Liga.
CL qualifiers are in 10 days, I totally doubt we would get him after, it's in the next few days or not this year.

Dont think players are 'cup tied' from playing in qualifiers.

Paul

I'm pretty sure they are, at least for the Play-Off though probably for all rounds.

The only exception is when a player had a autumn season in the Europa League and then transfers to a team in the Champions League for the Round of 16, unless the team from where he is transferred played in the CL qualifiers, and even so, it's max 1 player per CL spring.

Last edited:

Paul

Seems so, I'll study the rules later today, cause there's one extra question mark now, as Monaco didn't make it to the CL being KOed by Valencia and continued in the EL.

In any case, I would prefer we would have him by next week and not let him spend the rest of the month only to play Hoffe, risking who knows what.

Yes, and? Messi was once 5m euro player.

I remember Abramovic was offering 100 in 2006 when Messi was 3 years away from entering his prime/superstar status :lol:

Last edited:

springfield

Seems so, I'll study the rules later today, cause there's one extra question mark now, as Monaco didn't make it to the CL being KOed by Valencia and continued in the EL.

In any case, I would prefer we would have him by next week and not let him spend the rest of the month only to play Hoffe, risking who knows what.

I remember Abramovic was offering 100 in 2006 when Messi was 3 years away from entering his prime/superstar status :lol:

Qualifiers don't count. So even if Coutinho plays, he's still eligible to play for Barcelona. Those are the rules. Nothing to discuss about.

I don't understand you question mark. Monaco played cl qualifiers, doesn't matter if they made it or not.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans