7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

CatalinR10

The levels of sadness if they somehow would buy coutinho for over 200 mil or rakitic for his clause would be UNREAL for me to handle.

I also know i speak for a lot of barca fans.

If they manage to spend over 200 mil for coutinho or over 100 mil for rakitic that would be a HUGE slap in the face by PSG.

Let's hope they don't teach us a brutall lesson of not fucking with them anymore by buying Coutinho/Rakitic.

It would be absolutelly DEVASTATING.

Saladin

The levels of sadness if they somehow would buy coutinho for over 200 mil or rakitic for his clause would be UNREAL for me to handle.

If they manage to spend over 200 mil for coutinho or over 100 mil for rakitic that would be a HUGE slap in the face by PSG.

Let's hope they don't teach us a brutall lesson of not fucking with them anymore by buying Coutinho/Rakitic.

I laughed so hard at this, been watching The Office lately and I totally pictured Dwight saying that to the camera followed up by a 'NOT. Jim is a loser'

El Barcelona

Worst nightmare! If they managed to get both it's over, Europa League at best.

Newcomer

This RMC journalist seem to be suggesting PSG might be in for Coutinho :thinking:

[tw]1088122075057963009[/tw]

I see there is another circlejerk here.

You are so eager to believe any fantasy about PSG. I'm amazed.

The guy in question is a RMC journalist, openly known as a PSG fan. He is not talking here as if he has some information in his quality of journalist but more as a fan.

Like "eh they did us, we have to do them too". He is more of a fan, polemist, entertainer on radio than an insider. He has never broken a single transfer news in his career.

Again guys, use your critical thinking. PSG can't increase their deal for de Jong of 75 M but they'll go for a player bought for 160 with bonus and with a 500 M buy out clause ?

There is always this fantasy of PSG breaking those clauses. How many times have you seen PSG do it ? You can prolly only recall Neymar and it was worth it.
The only other times Paris had paid the clauses were for Napoli's Lavezzi and Cavani.
Keep in mind PSG is desperate for defensive midfield and couldn't even afford Napoli's Allan, but 500 M is such a small number.

I'll spoil it for you but PSG won't blow any of your clauses this summer, you can rest assured.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
I see there is another circlejerk here.

You are so eager to believe any fantasy about PSG. I'm amazed.

The guy in question is a RMC journalist, openly known as a PSG fan. He is not talking here as if he has some information in his quality of journalist but more as a fan.

Like "eh they did us, we have to do them too". He is more of a fan, polemist, entertainer on radio than an insider. He has never broken a single transfer news in his career.

Again guys, use your critical thinking. PSG can't increase their deal for de Jong of 75 M but they'll go for a player bought for 160 with bonus and with a 500 M buy out clause ?

There is always this fantasy of PSG breaking those clauses. How many times have you seen PSG do it ? You can prolly only recall Neymar and it was worth it.
The only other times Paris had paid the clauses were for Napoli's Lavezzi and Cavani.
Keep in mind PSG is desperate for defensive midfield and couldn't even afford Napoli's Allan, but 500 M is such a small number.

I'll spoil it for you but PSG won't blow any of your clauses this summer, you can rest assured.

It's obviously satire, No one actually believes it lol.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
And who do you buy as LW/F?

He contributes poorly in defense so is a liability in midfield since he covers so little ground. He lacks speed but is a great dribbler and does have acceleration in small spaces. Of course he is not a forward or a winger either so the money that could be recouped in his sale, you could buy 2 or 3 options. Let's not forget, he is the 2nd most expensive transfer ever in football. Shouldn't that equate, at a minimum, to a player who contributes regularly & consistently much less dominate matches?

He's none of these things - his best position might actually be in the Messi role since he could play ahead of better midfielders and right behind the strikers but that is not going to be available anytime soon. Square peg, round hole - sell, sell, sell

frog-fcb

Its time we all take to Twitter and tag psg an tell them they could never afford 400 million for coutinho. An try push nasser into bidding for him to help his little ego

El Flaco

Says PSG are planning to take revenge on Barça for buying Frenkie de Jong. There is a total war between the two clubs and the Parisian club will focus their efforts on bringing Philippe Coutinho to Paris. [rmc]

CatalinR10

Says PSG are planning to take revenge on Barça for buying Frenkie de Jong. There is a total war between the two clubs and the Parisian club will focus their efforts on bringing Philippe Coutinho to Paris. [rmc]

Oh wow i just know the club would feel put in their place if psg manages to buy Coutinho for over 200 mil.

I just pray they won't go so hard on us and teach us a lesson.

Every Barca fan would cry at the sight of Coutinho leaving for psg for that ammount.

UNREAL sad days ahead us

Home of Barca Fans