7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Hamzah

High Definition Member
If a player wants to leave he should not be kept against his will. Why would they want to keep an unhappy player anyway? It doesn't suddenly make them one of the big clubs. All it will do is put players off joining Liverpool who were previously seen as a good stepping stone club.

gasgas

If a player wants to leave he should not be kept against his will. Why would they want to keep an unhappy player anyway? It doesn't suddenly make them one of the big clubs. All it will do is put players off joining Liverpool who were previously seen as a good stepping stone club.
Like it did for PSG with Verratti?

Jenks

Just because he'd rather be playing for Barcelona that doesn't make him an unhappy player that will be detrimental to the team. I'm sure lots of players would rather be playing for Barcelona than staying where they are.

jairzinho

I'm tired of Barca Spiral. A couple weeks ago they reported that we were close to Coutinho. Now they've changed their narrative. How convenient. Cou would not have handed in the request unless he wasn't serious about playing in Spain.

Julien

I'm tired of Barca Spiral. A couple weeks ago they reported that we were close to Coutinho. Now they've changed their narrative. How convenient. Cou would not have handed in the request unless he wasn't serious about playing in Spain.
Barca Spiral only reports news from professional medias.

Why do you blame them? Not their fault if Catalan medias report something, then the opposite a day later.

The "matter of hours" quotes are from MD, SPORT, etc.

barcanuck

Problem is our board should of bought him before selling Ney so we wouldn't be backed into a corner. Of course that's too much to ask of this board.

Home of Barca Fans