7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

SeaDragon

So much time wasted on Coutinho only because Bartomeu has a thing for brazilian players (cof cof commissions cof cof). Now, who's plan C? Di Maria?

This transfer saga was bad for both clubs, but it's even worse for Liverpool. They lost a shit ton of money and they have to integrate back to the team an unhappy player. This will be awkward af.

kilian

I don`t get why would a club want to hold on to a player that doesn`t want to be there anymore. I would say the same if it was a Barca player. If you want to go somewhere else, okay, we`ll sell you for a good fee and goodbye.
This cuntish behaviour with crazy, unrealistic transfer fee demands is just stupid IMO. He`ll be unhappy and it could end up destroying the atmosphere in the dressing room.

gatsu

That's what will happen liverpool will continue their loser quest. They will not qualify for the CL and kloop will get fired.

They will soon see why teams don't want to keep unhappy players.

G_6O

I don`t get why would a club want to hold on to a player that doesn`t want to be there anymore. I would say the same if it was a Barca player. If you want to go somewhere else, okay, we`ll sell you for a good fee and goodbye.
This cuntish behaviour with crazy, unrealistic transfer fee demands is just stupid IMO. He`ll be unhappy and it could end up destroying the atmosphere in the dressing room.

Because some clubs need to protect their dignity. If you keep letting your players go to other clubs, you become a selling club. And if you are a selling club, you cannot be considered among the very best (and you won't be anyway, as you keep losing your best players).

It is also not true that it never works (see the PSG and Veratti case)

kilian

I understand that they don`t want to sell their top players. But if that player doesn`t want to play for you anymore and submits a transfer request, it`s a more honourable thing to let him go for a solid fee than to ask for 150-200 million and keep him against his will.

Verratti case is different because he didn`t submit a transfer request and PSG bought a top3 player to compete for the CL. Liverpool is nowhere near a CL contender.

clemente

Its just sad, he could've told his grandkids he played with Messi, but now hes gonna tell them that he played next to Henderson.
We offered Liverpool 120m for this 25 year old who isnt even worth half that, his dream was to play here, but liverpool fans are saying "fuck barca" lol.
What is the point to keep a player that doesnt want to be there? Its nothing but selfish, if there is 1 player in a barca team that says he wants to play for some other club, I would want him to gtfo asap.

Julien

[tw]899942850686836736[/tw]

[tw]899959906152919041[/tw]

Everything is always barcelona fault :lol:

Now that it failed, time to find a culprit.

Despicable.

Zuti

What are these players, 13 year old half wits? It's always someone manipulating them into something according to the media. First his entourage said Klopp was putting pressure on him to stay and LFC kept him prisoner ,.now that the deal is dead and he has to make amends with LFC fans it's finger pointing at Barca, pathetic.

Zincubus

Banned
Feel sorry for him not having his dream fulfilled

Same ..

This last statement is just damage limitation .

I think we are to blame by telling him we were serious about signing him and then start pizzing around trying to get him cheap AND over 5 years!

Home of Barca Fans