7 - Philippe Coutinho - V1

Zuti

Its not the time to be cheap IMO, and we have the numbers in MF, what we lack is WC quality. Id rather spend 120m on Coutinho, then 100m on those 2.

blaugrana1987

Seri and Dembele for this summer, keep the rest of the money and try Coutinho next summer.
Why? He will cost even more after WC. We need to spend every cent we have right now. That means Dembele, Seri/Jorginho, Couthino and Inigo. Thats 300m, out goes Arda, Vermaleen, Rafinha and Gomes. Thats 50. We would be exactly in line with budget we had before Neymar stabbed us in the back. All 4 of these players are young and prices will only get higher.

jairzinho

Coutinho's price will skyrocket after the World Cup next summer. We need to make a bid of around $105 - £110 million. Can't afford to not get this guy. If for some reason we can't get either of these players and Seri, I honestly think we shouldn't waste money on anyone else.

blaugrana1987

Coutinho's price will skyrocket after the World Cup next summer. We need to make a bid of around $105 - £110 million. Can't afford to not get this guy. If for some reason we can't get either of these players and Seri, I honestly think we shouldn't waste money on anyone else.
We have enough money. Didn't pay Sr. 26 mil and we had 30 mil left for Inigo. That means we have at least 222m without selling. Coutinho as Iniesta replacement is a must, as is Dembele.

jairzinho

MD reporting that we're close to signing all three. Coutinho, Dembélé and Iñigo. Hopefully more sources can confirm throughout the day.

Zincubus

Banned
Liverpool Echo reports that Barca end interest in Coutinho, and turn to Dybala.

If that's correct , I'm disappointed in missing out on Coutinho but I LOVE the idea of getting Dybala , I honestly think this guy is gonna be the next big thing ....ahead of Neymar who everyone expects will take over top player sooner rather than later ..

Zincubus

Banned
MD reporting that we're close to signing all three. Coutinho, Dembélé and Iñigo. Hopefully more sources can confirm throughout the day.

Guess I'd settle for that now .... starting to sweat a bit .... a few days ago I was hoping for Couthinho & Dembele & Dybala though ...

behindbrowneyes

AnfieldEd gets his information directly from the guy who mows the lawn. Legit.

Why are you spending time in online forums of different teams when youre homeboys with Klopp :lol:

Come on guys. Don't shoot the messenger. AnfieldEd is a chill dude and I trust his informations more than any random Twitter-account. Don't let us act like dicks towards fans of other clubs. It was vindicated towards those plastic P$G fans but there is no point in hating him.

Yeah I regurgitate tweets....like I'm going to say who my source of information is. All I'll say is that person is employed by Liverpool and I really cannot say more

Thanks man. Keep us informed.

jairzinho

How may offers did they reject from us ? Didn't we submit an improved bid? Someone call Robert and find out what the hell is going on.

Home of Barca Fans