Ousmane Dembélé

Porque

5 year deal is fine. Would run until Dembele is 30/31 so you would expect a sale or renego around the 28/29 age bracket.

As long as wages are inside the structure, which it seems to be given his injury irregularity, no problem to me.

He is talking about the well-known chance that he missed vs Liverpool at Camp Nou

The chance that all haters single out when they want to shit on him
I think more of us are talking about his unavailability in key moments and the period of time he spends injured. Then comes the way he plays and how he plays. That miss was long time ago and has nothing to do with "hate" and so called "haters".
I hate the fact that he's still here and even more the fact that they will offer him a new contract! Even this year he got injured at the end of the season!

We were lucky that Real Madrid focused on the Champions League so they lost some games in La Liga themselves, otherwise the difference we have now would't be like what we have now and the battle for the title would be quite difficult.

I just want to say that through his injury history he has shown that he is more of an unreliable player and someone you don't know how long you can count on and when! And therefore I don't understand the reason for him to stay and extend his contract....

iniestaGOAT

I think more of us are talking about his unavailability in key moments and the period of time he spends injured. Then comes the way he plays and how he plays. That miss was long time ago and has nothing to do with "hate" and so called "haters".
I hate the fact that he's still here and even more the fact that they will offer him a new contract! Even this year he got injured at the end of the season!

We were lucky that Real Madrid focused on the Champions League so they lost some games in La Liga themselves, otherwise the difference we have now would't be like what we have now and the battle for the title would be quite difficult.

I just want to say that through his injury history he has shown that he is more of an unreliable player and someone you don't know how long you can count on and when! And therefore I don't understand the reason for him to stay and extend his contract....

THEY DIDN'T FOCUS ON UCL LOL

THEY COULDNT HANDLE THE GRIND OF THE LEAGUE, THEN ONCE IT WAS LOST THEY MADE IT SEEM LIKE THEY ONLY FOCUS ON UCL

THAT'S VARDRID PR WORKING TO CONTROL THE FEEBLE MINDS TO REMIND THEM HOW GREAT THEY ARE

BUT THEY AREN'T

ajnotkeith

THEY DIDN'T FOCUS ON UCL LOL

THEY COULDNT HANDLE THE GRIND OF THE LEAGUE, THEN ONCE IT WAS LOST THEY MADE IT SEEM LIKE THEY ONLY FOCUS ON UCL

THAT'S VARDRID PR WORKING TO CONTROL THE FEEBLE MINDS TO REMIND THEM HOW GREAT THEY ARE

BUT THEY AREN'T
True!

They had a chance to revive their league campaign at Camp Nou and failed. That's why they lost the league, not focus.

mc_lovin

Looked scared in all his games post injury. Personally I am quite worried we extend him, sell Raphina and are stranded without a decent RW again as soon as the inevitable happens.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Looked scared in all his games post injury. Personally I am quite worried we extend him, sell Raphina and are stranded without a decent RW again as soon as the inevitable happens.
He also didn't get a start. Would judge him after he gets at least 2 starts. Anyway, the season is settled and maybe the staff thinks there's no need to overexert him now.

Laplacian

He was talking availability wise
Neymar was rarely injured when he was at Barcelona. His availibity was his strength.

Because he is still in his mid 20s. That is gonna come too in the next 3-4 seasons.

Pacy winger might lose his pace around the time he hits 30. Solid prediction there, mate. The fact that he might retain his absurd speed for the majority of his career despite the injuries is a strength, not a negative.

Wtf is wrong with this Birdy dude, is he Dembele's cousin or something. Otherwise no one in their right mind would want to extend this long term patient. This club has been enough of a joke for paying an absurb amount of money for this fraud and he is still leeching year after year by being injured.

Messi983

#DecadeOfDominance

Fwb4xdHWcBQKwVw

Home of Barca Fans