7 - Ferran Torres

Barcilliant

5th best attacking option right now, he should have stayed at City or go to a team like atletico would have been perfect, he works hard, good movement, average finishing.

No matter how much xavi likes him or wants to prove himself right, he won't & can't start him over a fit fati.

Plus aubameyang will see some minutes off the left as well.

Dembele can play there too.

Depay if he stays.

It's gonna be rough.

Auba will see minutes in the cf position too. No way Lew plays every single game. If Xavi is smart he will give Lewa some rest during the easy Liga games.

FinBarcelonafan

Taking sporting and fitness advice from senior pros like Messi and Suarez.

Big 30 G/A season incoming. :samper::lucho3:

I mean it's pretty sick actually, he hangs out with Suarez and Messi during off-season and sits next to Lewandowski on flights. If those can't help him score goals, nobody can....

If he fails, just sell him because nobody ain't fixing him.

He has chosen his company well at least.

Temptation

I mean it's pretty sick actually, he hangs out with Suarez and Messi during off-season and sits next to Lewandowski on flights. If those can't help him score goals, nobody can....

If he fails, just sell him because nobody ain't fixing him.

He has chosen his company well at least.
People on Twitter saying that this "clown" is trying to build a close bond with Lewandowski so that he gets to start more. :lol:

I see Barca fans on Twitter already don't rate him

OVI9323

I'm SO curious to see how he'll contribute for this season... I know there are several other hyped name in the team but Xavi seems to trust him quite a lot so curious to see how it will reflect in his contribution for the team

Co0ter

Why has he not played all preseason? I thought they said it was only a wound or skin tear to his foot?

If anyone on the team really needed a preseason and would benefit from it, it was Torres. Especially after joining us in the winter.

Porque

Why has he not played all preseason? I thought they said it was only a wound or skin tear to his foot?

If anyone on the team really needed a preseason and would benefit from it, it was Torres. Especially after joining us in the winter.

Got injured by Riqui Puigs words.

vuji_31

Jeez.

Only Xavi's transfer that will be flop.

Maybe in season or two we can sell him for 30mil.can't except too much from winger that does not dribble and can't score

serghei

22 is awesome.

Edi4QpYWkAEyxe6.jpg

zanela

Jeez.

Only Xavi's transfer that will be flop.

Maybe in season or two we can sell him for 30mil.can't except too much from winger that does not dribble and can't score

That's wishful thinking. His castillan privilege will ensure he's here for the long haul. Barca have a lot of patience for castillan/catalan players. After all the old catalan duds leave, he may even be nominated as one of the captains alongside the catalan soyboy CB and Pedri. It's just how the club rolls (the player votes towards captaincy is a mere facade). It will be tragic to see Araujo ignored.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He is far from a flop but no question his role in the team has taken a sharp turn in the wrong direction with the emergence of Dembele and addition of Raphinha

The good is that he can play anywhere in that attacking third but along with Ansu, they are on the outside looking in of the starting XI

He's an outstanding talent so no doubt that he will continue to be valuable to the club

Home of Barca Fans