7 - Ferran Torres

Rory

Overreaction central. He missed far too many chances today yes. At least he was part of play that created them though. If he consistently missed these chances then fine he’s a huge flop but time will tell.

M3ls

Listen to me monkeys who scold Torres saying that he does not know how to realize moments.

Last season he scored 7 goals at 5 xG.

If you take statistics at a distance, he has no problems with the implementation of moments.

Just shut up.

Raketa10

People here are unbelievable. No one can judge a player after one fucking month. Just give him time FFS and than we'll see. We need to support our young players and not act like fucking idiots who bash youngsters after 2 or 3 bad games.

Birdy

He is better as a winger. Was finding more chances coming inside and combining that way, making runs across the box.

As CF he has looked hopeless, no idea how to play with his back to goal and gets pushed around by defenders. He's an inside forward.

'Combining that way'?
What way?

Are you able to pick an instance from the game and show us how exactly he 'combined' starting from out wide?

Because what I saw was whenever he received wide with players around him, he always back-passed without even trying to create something

His chances didn't come from any 'combination' he started. Rather from favorable conditions created by steals of ball prompted by the collective pressing.
In those situations anyone could have run to get at the receiving end

I know his movement in the CF position is good, that's why Pep played him there.
That wasn't the case tonight
Simply as that

M3ls

People here are unbelievable. No one can judge a player after one fucking month. Just give him time FFS and than we'll see. We need to support our young players and not act like fucking idiots who bash youngsters after 2 or 3 bad games.

In general, he was good, there were problems with the implementation of moments. But all players have such games.

BBZ8800

Blayasensat: "Yes, Ferran missed 4 chances. The question is: how long has it been since a Bar?a attacker got into those positions so frequently? I am convinced that he will start scoring soon, and I really liked his match today."
Albert Blaya Sensat

Agree with Alberto.

But this is impossible to explain to stupid fans who do not understand anything about football.

Stop watching football. Go watch burger eating tournaments for speed. This "sport" is much simpler than football.

Tell to Alberto that Torres scored 16 league goals in his career in 114 matches.

For a reason.

Is Alberto another hopeless dreamer?

M3ls

'Combining that way'?
What way?

Are you able to pick an instance from the game and show us how exactly he 'combined' starting from out wide?

Because what I saw was whenever he received wide with players around him, he always back-passed without even trying to create something

His chances didn't come from any 'combination' he started. Rather from favorable conditions created by steals of ball prompted by the collective pressing.
In those situations anyone could have run to get at the receiving end

I know his movement in the CF position is good, that's why Pep played him there.
That wasn't the case tonight
Simply as that

He moved great from the flank to the center, combining with partners.
Hell, did you even watch the match?

Raketa10

Tell to Alberto that Torres scored 16 league goals in his career in 114 matches.

For a reason.

He is a 21y old player. Young players rarely have great scoring capabilities. Give him time and we'll see what happens. In contrast, he scored 12 goals in 22 appearances for Spain.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

For a reason.

Aye only league goals count and at 21 those goals come from playing as a teenager and then moving to best league in world at 20.

How many goals you think can expect from Torres?

That same average of league games to date?

Home of Barca Fans