6 - Gavi

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
FMxiE9MXwAAe6tw

Gnidrologist

He seems way to uninvolved in final third, when put on the right hand side. His best matches for Barca and Spain was, in Pedris position. Pedri was also not very good on the right.

Bobo32

I watched the video above twice to make sure I didn't miss anything. It wasn't impressive, he's played better than that.

Yeah he has played much better, but I think it was still a bit impressive. His touch and technique are great, he got himself out of a few situations very well there in the beginning of that video. I like the intentions with his movements a lot of the time, as well as his intensity.

He should've scored there though, and he should've played at least one pass on the inside in the game, it was pretty much only recieve on the outside - pass it along on the outside. It was also only 35 attempted passes in his 66 mins, he was too little involved.
Also as an aside: I counted him falling down on the grass eight times in that video, that is quite much...

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah he has played much better, but I think it was still a bit impressive. His touch and technique are great, he got himself out of a few situations very well there in the beginning of that video. I like the intentions with his movements a lot of the time, as well as his intensity.

He should've scored there though, and he should've played at least one pass on the inside in the game, it was pretty much only recieve on the outside - pass it along on the outside. It was also only 35 attempted passes in his 66 mins, he was too little involved.
Also as an aside: I counted him falling down on the grass eight times in that video, that is quite much...

How many times did he pick his nose?

Bobo32

How many times did he pick his nose?

No less times in that game than the times you posted well thought out or thoughtworthy posts on this forum, I reckon!

Total progressive distance on Gavis passes was 28yds last game, compared to Frenkie who arrived and played roughly a third of the minutes Gavi did and had 135 for this number... Pedri with 520 that game...
I really like the player, but we shouldn't really be content with players playing such a small part, I think.

ajnotkeith

No less times in that game than the times you posted well thought out or thoughtworthy posts on this forum, I reckon!

Total progressive distance on Gavis passes was 28yds last game, compared to Frenkie who arrived and played roughly a third of the minutes Gavi did and had 135 for this number... Pedri with 520 that game...
I really like the player, but we shouldn't really be content with players playing such a small part, I think.

When he is played at winger he is more of a placeholder than anything to protect the defense and Alba overlaps and picks up offense for that side. Not a role for a really talented player but exploits his good defensive capabilities.

Home of Barca Fans