6 - Gavi

JamDav1982

Nonsense. Gavi is a motherfucking tireless pitbull.

Nah he is a headless chicken not proudcing enough quality really.

Constantly loses ball in tight areas as pushed off it or dives too often.

Lot to improve on and to calm down and be a top footballer not some caricature that folk clap for when is not impacting game enough.

ajnotkeith

Nonsense. Gavi is a motherfucking tireless pitbull. His stamina is out of this world and he has an insane engine and a huge heart. Everyone should love this guy, a fecking travesty that he gets shit around here.

Even in the video analysis te amo barca posted earlier, the youtuber doing the analysis was commenting on how Gavi presses for two.

Heart and being a pitbull and passionate is not athleticism.

Its admirable but he is not an amazing athlete, he is decent at best in that department.

JamDav1982

Nonsense. Gavi is a motherfucking tireless pitbull. His stamina is out of this world and he has an insane engine and a huge heart. Everyone should love this guy, a fecking travesty that he gets shit around here.

Even in the video analysis te amo barca posted earlier, the youtuber doing the analysis was commenting on how Gavi presses for two.

Aye just like Puig used to get praise for same.. then folk point out how chasing ball all over park is not what some people think it is.

Pressing like a maniac and pressing well are two different things.

Gavi is not some physical specimen. Loses a lot of duals and makes a lot of poor decisions off ball.

serghei

Shiting on Gavi is a good exclusion stick for separating those who understand the game and those who know jack shit about it. Works quite well.

Every argument I've seen posted against him is comically bad... like spilling my coffee out bad.

JamDav1982

Shiting on Gavi is a good exclusion stick for separating those who understand the game and those who know jack shit about it. Works quite well.

Haha aye same folk that thought Puig pressed like a maniac and was a top talent for Barca.

Top stuff.

Gavi is young with lot to learn and needs to improve a lot on quality.

Playing LW/AM and not been one of top 20 odd attacking players on ball in La Liga but get praises for his 'pressing'.

About sums it up for now.

CatalinR10

Need Spain win.

3zIMHud.jpg

lGUUuBz.jpg

Kul_z

Damn. A lot of people here lose credibility on discrediting this young gem of ours who was an important ingredient in this 12 point lead we have right now in liga. Boy has already very good ball control and passing is top notch. Give him a break

FinBarcelonafan

The new coach of Spain, NOT IMPRESSED. You go to Scotland with that starting lineup and deserve to lose. BAD BAD. Not enough respect towards Scotland.

serghei

As I mentioned in my first post. I wouldn't say Gavi has great balance though, he is constantly on the floor.

He has top tier stamina but not great in other athletic sections.

Stamina alone wouldn't make him one of the best ball winning midfielders in the world. It's quite obvious he has a mix of many qualities that allow him to dispossess players.

He has stamina mixed with workrate and intensity. Sort of the ideal trio you need to have in order to apply hard and constant pressure on opponents and make them commit errors.

FrrmzEFXgAMOY9r

Last edited:

JamDav1982

He isnt one of the best ball winning midfielders in the world.

Even just comparing him to Barca mids he makes less combined tackles/interceptions than Busi/FDJ and Pedri in the league this season. For a 'Ball Winner' to be held up as best when wins ball less than his three other midfielders at same club is bizarre claim.

While he commits twice as many fouls as any of Busi/Pedri and FDJ... thats not 'ball winning' or picking right time to try and win ball back that is senseless 'pressing' often letting opposition off the hook with a foul when they are being pressed by the team.

Wins it back less and fouls far more.

Plays AM and runs about like a lunatic winning ball and leaving space.

Joke he is even on that list or anyone would think Fabinho is one of top in world at that either.

What is that list even based on?

Looks like they just assign some 'skill' number and then decide on a list of players that fit the bill... whoever has highest 'skill' number wins..

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

As I mentioned in my first post. I wouldn't say Gavi has great balance though, he is constantly on the floor.

He has top tier stamina but not great in other athletic sections.

Since he has exceptional stamina that does not count?

What other athletic sections is he not good in?

Home of Barca Fans