6 - Carles Alena

Gnidrologist

Sry, but i don't like him and i was of that opinion long time ago. One dimensional. He has like 3 animations and that's it. Like a soccer player from an old snes game.

Andresito

Staff member
Lost a lot of balls yesterday, but it's understandable since his playing style is very risky.
If he can minimize the errors and be more consistent he can be quite useful.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Loved his spirit, this is Barca and he exemplifies the sort of commitment & quality we have come to expect from the cantera. Move the deadweight in midfield and give the kid a place in the rotation

Rory

Far too one footed and not skilful enough to make sure he can always use it. He can put a decent attacking ball through though which is what our midfield usually lacks.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
MD in their infinite wisdom if not perfect timing. We are run by a shit board, nothing new

Announcing that agreement in place with Betis for loan of player, option to buy similar to that of Cucurella

Riordon

MD in their infinite wisdom if not perfect timing. We are run by a shit board, nothing new

Announcing that agreement in place with Betis for loan of player, option to buy similar to that of Cucurella

As I understand the article, we get a buyback. If thats the case, then I wouldn't be that much against it. Regular playing time for Betis is grow is great. If he proves on a regular basis, then we can buy him back in a improved version. If not, well.. Madrid has had lots of success with these long term loans/buyback sales.

Home of Barca Fans