5 - Iñigo Martínez

FC433

English clubs could still be able to spend about 10m just for his experience. I think 10m is a fair price for a quality backup.

xXKonan

[tw]894994998072152064[/tw]

We discarded him and the Club will stick with Marlon and wait for Yerry in January.

George_Costanza

[tw]894994998072152064[/tw]

We discarded him and the Club will stick with Marlon and wait for Yerry in January.

giphy.gif

Paul

Dreams... we aren't going for dutchman and we'll end up playing in March with Sergi Roberto-Digne as CB's when Pique picks up an injury and Umtiti will be carded in the CL.

xXKonan

Dreams... we aren't going for dutchman and we'll end up playing in March with Sergi Roberto-Digne as CB's when Pique picks up an injury and Umtiti will be carded in the CL.
We would still have Mascherano and Marlon and possibly even Yerry around that time.

yeah Mascherano is aging and Marlon and Yerry are green but we wouldn't be forced to use Roberto and Digne. If anything if the Club really wants Inigo, they need to start selling off some shit we have. we have several players who are Expendable.

Arkk

glad we pulled out, we don't need him right now. if crisis strikes we could probably pick him up in january. good to see us giving youth a chance

xXKonan

[tw]897028907458842624[/tw]

If I read this correctly, Mascherano was the one that put a stop to signing Inigo after he complained.

take it with a grain of salt.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I believe the original report was that Masche and the squad as a whole didn't want him to lose his role as 3rd cb.

BBZ8800

I believe the original report was that Masche and the squad as a whole didn't want him to lose his role as 3rd cb.

Wait, a squad as a whole are emotional and they didn't want to see Masch losing his spot to a currently better player?

If true, we are turning into a new Arsenal.
A club in the comfort zone.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Wait, a squad as a whole are emotional and they didn't want to see Masch losing his spot to a currently better player?

If true, we are turning into a new Arsenal.
A club in the comfort zone.

That's right. The leaders in the squad have turned the place into a bit of a country club, protecting their own.

Messi983

Maybe we can pay 50M to Sporting to bring back :mathieu:

Anyway, I don't think we'll get Cou so Marlon will stay as 4th CB.

Home of Barca Fans