5 - Iñigo Martínez

Paul

Apparently only you know what Bartomeu's words mean. Not even Bartomeu himself knows what his words mean, only JamDav does.

If you want everything to be 100% in our favor, yes, he could've said he probably wants to stay max 4-5 seasons in Barca the moment we signed him so we knew in time that he won't be our long term Messi2.

But I'm pretty sure by the time we ended the season with Alaves, things weren't anywhere close to happening, maybe not even by the time we were in USA.

I'm pretty sure this wasn't a one way road until extremely recent, and implying he should've gotten out of the closet way before the moment, lets say he would've said in the newspapers or twitter he might leave for PSG, City or anybody else 'if offers are good enough", it was already a deal breaker with the Cules, plus similarly to Ronaldo's rage in front the judge, would look like an intention to put extra pressure on us.
These such things are usually kept internally. Even in my case, wanting a new job would mean anything but telling my current employee until I have a pretty good offer, then I can say and negotiate a raise with HR, and depending on what happens then, finally tell my colleagues I'm leaving if I do in the end.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
If you want everything to be 100% in our favor, yes, he could've said he probably wants to stay max 4-5 seasons in Barca the moment we signed him so we knew in time that he won't be our long term Messi2.

But I'm pretty sure by the time we ended the season with Alaves, things weren't anywhere close to happening, maybe not even by the time we were in USA.

I'm pretty sure this wasn't a one way road until extremely recent, and implying he should've gotten out of the closet way before the moment, lets say he would've said in the newspapers or twitter he might leave for PSG, City or anybody else 'if offers are good enough", it was already a deal breaker with the Cules, plus similarly to Ronaldo's rage in front the judge, would look like an intention to put extra pressure.
These such things are usually kept internally. Even in my case, wanting a new job would mean anything but telling my current employee until I have a pretty good offer, then I can say and negotiate a raise with HR, and depending on what happens then, finally tell my colleagues.

Well we're going to speculate a bit here, but there is some evidence to suggest both PSG's interest in the player has been there for years already, even perhaps submitting previous substantial bids that were rejected. Also, there is some evidence to suggest the Neymars made their mind to leave even before the last game of the season.

Whether all this is true or not, I think the low buyout amount respective to the importance of the player, coupled with the lack of planning for the eventuality of him leaving, as well as the overall lack of planning to renew the squad doesn't really leave the Board in a position to receive the benefit of doubt, nor exempt them from criticism on this account.

JamDav1982

I just said that only you can do that. Are you ok JamDav, you seem confused.

Nope I am saying anyone can pick and choose what to believe.

Not according to the rules of Sumlit though.

By your logic cant think they were lying when said Neymar wont leave as PSG cant pay clause and cant believe that they were always calm and were in control of situation.

Have to believe evrything Barto says. Even if contradicts things previously said.

Sumlit rules..

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Nope I am saying anyone can pick and choose what to believe.

Not according to the rules of Sumlit though.

By your logic cant think they were lying when said Neymar wont leave as PSG cant pay clause and cant believe that they were always calm and were in control of situation.

Have to believe evrything Barto says. Even if contradicts things previously said.

Sumlit rules..

What are you even saying? Good lord you're all over the place.

JamDav1982

You're pretty confused Jam, maybe take a nap.

You an believe what Barto said is true today all you like.

I disagree and think he is trying to claim more control over situation than they had and believe they were not calm and did not think PSG would pay the clause as Barto himself said previously.

Not only me that can decide what is true. Anyone can have any opinion they like on it.

But folk who claim Barto never lies or have to take his words at face value are a bit dim and dont understand situation according to rules of JamDav.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

I disagree and think he is trying to claim more control over situation than they had and believe they were not calm and did not think PSG would pay the clause as Barto himself said previously.

Not only me that can decide what is true. Anyone can have any opinion they like on it.

But folk who claim Barto never lies or have to take his words at face value are a bit dim and dont understand situation according to rules of JamDav.

Can i get a copy of the "rules of JamDav"? Very interesting read, I expect

JamDav1982

Can i get a copy of the "rules of JamDav"? Very interesting read, I expect

You tried to make some shit point about me being only one that can interpret the words of Barto when never claimed that or anything close.

Didnt make sense then. Doesnt make sense now.

Reply with a witty troll line though. If it makes you feel relevant

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
You tried to make some shit point about me being only one that can interpret the words of Barto when never claimed that or anything close.

Didnt make sense then. Doesnt make sense now.

Reply with a witty troll line though. If it makes you feel relevant

You would know all about witty troll lines for relevance, I'm sure.

Can I get a copy of "rules of JamDav" or not?

messi2140

6racies Xavi

I would like to diasgree with your disagreement regarding Master Bartomeu trying to claim more control. He already has all the control he needs and is 25 steps ahead playing 4D chess.

Home of Barca Fans