5 - Carles Puyol

Pepe Silvia

I like how when puyol when he does something near on purpose he gives the ref that tired expression like hes done everything in his power to be an honest player and he didnt mean it sincerely. THat is classic puyolista.

hdcantona

whoa-ho, WHOA. Easy there chief.

A WUM. I love that.

I'm only kidding anyway. I don't have images here at work so I can't see what the heck is going on. You get the passgo for being such an awesome sport, hdcantona.

you can't see it, but it's a GIF of Puyol stamping on Kevin Prince Boateng

Pepe Silvia

To disturb Puyol enough to where he is pissed off at you and wants to stamp on you? I am sure that Boateng got up and thanked Puyol for the pleasure after he realized his mistakes.

hdcantona

oh dear. Many barca fans have a bad name (and understandably, a large % is jealousy) but when you say something like that :amazed:

hdcantona

Yes I know, simply that the tongue in cheek nature of the response for such a serious offense is what I was getting at.

and no, I'm not jewish.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
eh, no sense getting outraged at such things. we don't even know if he did it on purpose. that gif certainly does its best to make it look deliberate with the way it's edited, but if you watched the whole thing unedited it wouldn't look so serious. dude's just putting his foot out to land.

Home of Barca Fans