4 - Ronald Araújo

FinBarcelonafan

Ara?jo suffers from a muscle injury and won't be available for Uruguay's game against Chile today. More tests will be performed later, if he has a tear, he'll be out for the remainder of the Copa Am?rica. [md]

Is this tank made of wood???

We can never rely on him

FC433

Love him, and has always supported him; however, he should not be prioritized next season until his situation is addressed. Mingueza should be ahead of him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Let’s get all the injuries out of the way before the season starts and hope no more injuries after then. That’s my optimistic spin here.

Hope he can still make the preseason.

Joan

Love him, and has always supported him; however, he should not be prioritized next season until his situation is addressed. Mingueza should be ahead of him.

What situation? There a problem with his contract?

He's way ahead of Mingueza in my book.

FC433

^
totally. I meant his injuries, should go over them and see if they are going to be something that we should be concerned about.

FC433

^
particularly when we have plenty of young CBs who are waiting for their chances (Mingueza, Comas, Igor, Marmol like him more as a LB and one of my favourite players, Mingo, and the youngest Marsa at 19).

xXKonan

Before his injury some Uruguay fans I've seen wanted him or Coates to bench Godin as he's been poor in Copa America so far.

Devils

If his injuries keep up I think we need to find a way to sign a defender.

My suggestion would be Edmond Faycal Tapsoba

Home of Barca Fans