3 - Gerard Pique

sukhy

Pique was a wreck! That reminded me quite a bit of that footage of Messi's drunken night on that bus! Lol

Olsend

Hilarious :D Ofc, it would be different talks if in that guy's place it was me, but geez we don't need social care workers to explain why it is bad, anyway PQ is a legend :D

A

Aker

All these "cules" going on about how classy and respectful "their" club is should shut up from now on.

Spitting on an old man ffs. Scum.

Him being drunk is irrelevant.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
All these "cules" going on about how classy and respectful "their" club is should shut up from now on.

Spitting on an old man ffs. Scum.

Him being drunk is irrelevant.

and you say that you're not part of the stupid and arrogant british masses? :lol:

england has its values so messed up. it's an archaic type of masculinity driven by the inability to cope with a modern world. diving is worse than thuggish tackling, spitting is a heinous crime punishable by death, etc. etc.

grow the fuck up.

A

Aker

It's clear for everyone to see, he spat on an old man and laughed about it. Scum.

What has Britain or our media got to do with anything? :lol: Talk about having an agenda.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
also people really need to realise that piqué is a 23 year old fratboy jock.

I know he's good-looking and plays with incredible elegance, but he's not a sensitive indie kid like gourcuff, he's a rowdy fratboy extrovert.

he's ferris bueller.

cesc is cameron. or maybe sloane.

actually I guess zlatan would be sloane.

whatever. the point is, sorry ladies, piqué's not a sensitive indie kid, so he's gonna do rowdy shit like this. get used to it.

It's clear for everyone to see, he spat on an old man and laughed about it. Scum.

What has Britain or our media got to do with anything? :lol: Talk about having an agenda.

because spitting on someone doesn't make him "scum" - in fact the only place I've seen that view represented is by the british media. who absolutely flagellated totti for it, and rijkaard (off the top of my head). and I've heard spitting described as "the lowest of the low" in terms of heinous acts you could do.

and after preaching you're so much better than talksport callers, you then come here and act exactly like a talksport caller.

you're priceless, kiddo. don't ever stop a-rockin'.

A

Aker

Oh dear...

Are you seriously suggesting that spitting is an acceptable thing to do? Are you trying to say that only the British press :)lol:) sees spitting as a filthy thing to do?

So if you go to Germany, Argentina, Ghana or wherever and spit on someone they won't think you are scum? Riiiight.

You've got a blatant anti-English agenda, just like a few numpties on here, kiddo.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Oh dear...

Are you seriously suggesting that spitting is an acceptable thing to do? Are you trying to say that only the British press :)lol:) sees spitting as a filthy thing to do?

So if you go to Germany, Argentina, Ghana or wherever and spit on someone they won't think you are scum? Riiiight.

You've got a blatant anti-English agenda, just like a few numpties on here, kiddo.

you really do read like a tabloid here. the act is taken out of context and every example is used to make it look worse than it is.

do you read the daily mail? the mirror? maybe the telegraph?

seriously child, this is grade A bollocks.

he's not wandering the street on a night out and randomly gobbing at strangers.

he's drunk, celebrating a big win amongst friends and colleagues, and is getting up to all kinds of drunken nonsense with his best mate. and they see someone they know (I dunno who he is but he's on the bus so he's obv. known to them) and then decides to spit on him for what they obviously feel is "a laugh."

is it childish? yes.

is it wrong? yes.

does it make him scum? hardly.

I've only seen the british treat spitting as seriously as this.

anyway, you're good for a laugh so I'll stop making you look like an idiot and get the thread back on topic:

piqué is awesome.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
"does it make him scum? hardly."

Open your eyes, boy.

He's scum.. He's a precious Barcelona player though.....

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
it is their first fucking world cup in the history , the whole nation is on nuts......taking things to the next level without proper correction of thinking is a dumbfuck`s job , you aren`t being the kid aker , just the other way round.

A

Aker

@Meta

So because he spat on an old man he knew that's ok? If a drunk little scroat came up to you and spat on you, would you just laugh it off?

Don't know about you, but I wouldn't take any of that shit.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
@Meta

So because he spat on an old man he knew that's ok? If a drunk little scroat came up to you and spat on you, would you just laugh it off?

Don't know about you, but I wouldn't take any of that shit.

context.jpg

A

Aker

Ok, so if there was some little chav you knew who was drunk celebrating, came up to you and spat on you, wouldn't you think he was scum? Genuine question.
I'd say that is a pretty similar scenario.

Last edited:

BlaugranaGirl

Pique's a nice guy and but people often do daft things when they're drunk. Let's get some perspective here, it's not like he raped an OAP.

Home of Barca Fans