3 - Gerard Pique

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Yep, gotta know how to yell at teammates when necessary. Valdes would be a very good captain, as he showed yesterday :p

barca96

Yep, gotta know how to yell at teammates when necessary. Valdes would be a very good captain, as he showed yesterday :p

did u see the look on busi's face?
he was pointing everywhere...
and valdes wasnt even mad at him cos busi didnt do anything wrong.lol

Co0ter

"come with your sister".. "queer".
If anything he was being chauvinistic. Press had a bit of fun and instead of smiling it off and ignoring he shows his insecurity and reveals his "character".

Jeez dude, you're so lame. No fun at all. He responded in typical Ibra fashion- this time it just happened to be about his sexuality.

I'm sure you'd enjoy the media questioning your sexuality eh?!

10Rivaldo

He has a point, such aggressive reaction only makes one wonder if he's insecure, and shows a great flaw in character
The best way in my opinion was to laugh it off and joke along, I'm sure Pique would have done that.
Also I heard he's in trouble with some gay rights activists...

iced1776

He has a point, such aggressive reaction only makes one wonder if he's insecure, and shows a great flaw in character
The best way in my opinion was to laugh it off and joke along, I'm sure Pique would have done that.
Also I heard he's in trouble with some gay rights activists...

Why do people think that a slightly aggressive response is an automatic sign of insecurity when it comes to sexuality? Zlatan doesn't take shit from people who are just there to annoy him, like co0ter said this is how handles these situations regardless of the topic.

10Rivaldo

Why do people think that a slightly aggressive response is an automatic sign of insecurity when it comes to sexuality? Zlatan doesn't take shit from people who are just there to annoy him, like co0ter said this is how handles these situations regardless of the topic.

Denying that he's homosexual is one thing, dismissing it as if it's some kind of crime just makes him look like a homophobe

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I like the gays they design my house and help me pick out clothes at the mall if not for them i would walk around in my neon yellow barca jersey every day and no girls would come near me

L

Lolaaa

It wasn't aggressive response . It was right response for a stupid question! He was actually smiling while saying it :lol:

Reporter - “You’ve got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What has happened?”
Zlatan - “Well…I don’t know…you’ll have to ask your wife about that”

stupid question, great answer! those reporters ask for it :) . He would never be like this to those reporters that ask him about football ;)

maxan10

SirTugAlot
It wasn't aggressive response . It was right response for a stupid question! He was actually smiling while saying it :lol:

Reporter - “You’ve got some scars in your face, Zlatan. What has happened?”
Zlatan - “Well…I don’t know…you’ll have to ask your wife about that”

stupid question, great answer! those reporters ask for it :) . He would never be like this to those reporters that ask him about football ;)

stupid question + inappropriate answer = memory to treasure..

Merv

Denying that he's homosexual is one thing, dismissing it as if it's some kind of crime just makes him look like a homophobe

I think it makes him look like a father of two who is mad about having to defend his sexuality. It's nonsense really. The reporter was rude and deserved the response. If only I could make Zlatan as mad and get an invite like that. :lol: Screw the sister, I'm going in alone. ;)

I am really interested if Pique will give a response. I think that he will be more casual about it since that seems to be more his 'style', laid back and humorous, whereas if you question Zlatan's manhood he will apparently whip it out and put it in your face. lol

So silly over a picture. It's quite the picture though.......*sigh*

Home of Barca Fans