Gerard Piqué

JALJM

nothing much...it was during our 2006 champions league run & he said, "I don't know the No 24's name but he's a great player."

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Pique will be a future captain of the team for sure, its amazing that some one of such a young age has such composure I guess that saying is true "give a bunch of kids in a park a ball and you'll know which ones play for barca".

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Such a complete performance from a centre back hasn't been seen in a long time. He was superb that night and the moments when he owned Robben and Raul were so sweet.

JackSparrow

Great interview... I specailly like what he said about himself.. lol
I always knew he would be a great buy for us.. I believe he'll become the legend of Barca and Spanish national team!

Evans who?
Seriously.. Evans is not the same league as Pique.., sure he is ok.., but he has the likes of Vidic and Rio standing next to him.., plus Van der Saar at his back.., but when I saw him playing for his national team.., he was nothing special..

Keep it up Pique!

Beast

The Observer
1249094342.jpg

Man that's gay.. what the hell is Pep doing to your squad..

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Pique is brilliant. He was top class against Real Madrid and Man U he was just unbelievable. He has been a fantastic signing and he will be a Barca star for the next 10 years.

Beast

The Observer
No doubt he was the defender of the year,surprised so many people including me.
The photo is still very gay

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
man we did that shit at chacarita jr's you start on the back and u have to slide your way around your partner my least fav thing

T

The Reds

I can only agree with all of your comments.. He was absolutely immense in el clasico.

Home of Barca Fans