3 - Gerard Pique

serghei

At this rate, the Pique led board in 9 years (hopefully more) would not even need to deposit the economic guarantee sum when he runs for presidency. :lol:

🚨🚨| Gerard Pique has officially told FC Barcelona that he is invalidating his current contract & will sign a new one with a lot less salary.
@CatalunyaRadio [🎖️]

Legend, future Barca president in my books. Him taking a pay cut and the last palanca (24,5% of Barca Studios) which will bring in another 100M will allow us to register all our new signings.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
����|Legend, future Barca president in my books. Him taking a pay cut and the last palanca (24,5% of Barca Studios) which will bring in another 100M will allow us to register all our new signings.

Yeah freaking legend lol. It is not like he is doing this to save his chances of becoming president after people started turning against him.

Temptation

����| Gerard Pique has officially told FC Barcelona that he is invalidating his current contract & will sign a new one with a lot less salary.
@CatalunyaRadio [��️]

Legend, future Barca president in my books. Him taking a pay cut and the last palanca (24,5% of Barca Studios) which will bring in another 100M will allow us to register all our new signings.

If this means the signings will be registered before gameweek 1, I'll have newfound respect for Pique.

Can't believe I am saying this! 😭

FinBarcelonafan

🚨🚨| Gerard Pique has officially told FC Barcelona that he is invalidating his current contract & will sign a new one with a lot less salary.
@CatalunyaRadio [🎖️]

I have said a lot of shit about him, but if he does this, he is a massive legend. Not many would do it.

Real captain

XaviV

����| Gerard Pique has officially told FC Barcelona that he is invalidating his current contract & will sign a new one with a lot less salary.
@CatalunyaRadio [��️]

Respect for Pique.

Last edited:

soul24rage

Just like last season when he lowered his wages to help register Depay, he's doing it again to help register the new players.

Respect.

Home of Barca Fans