22 - İlkay Gündoğan

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This guy is so good and would add immense quality to the squad.

Reckon he and Arda will get along quite well too :lucho:

Alarcón

Or Arda will think he's a traitor for choosing Germany over Turkey, and Ilkay will think Arda is a traitor for choosing Turkey over Germany, and they hate each other so much that they don't talk to each other and don't want to be on the pitch at the same time, and then the situation escalates when Arda stabs Gündogan in the locker room after title celebrations, because then no one will notice.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
That'd be fun too. I'm all for it. #GundoganBarca

Plot hole: Arda was born in Turkey and have no lineage from Germany. Couldn't become a Germany player even if he wanted to.

Last edited:

Co0ter

It's nice to see him get back into form after such a bad injury, it was questionable whether he'd ever recover from it. I'm happy for him.

He wasn't a reliable signing before, but I'm all for signing him again. Roberto switching permanently to RB role would give us Iniesta/Raki/Gundogan/Arda/Rafinha. It's nice to have that depth, but there are 3 names who will all want to start, a 4th considering Iniesta might have a year or two left at a reasonable level. At least Arda would be able to obtain some minutes covering as a winger as well.

I still prefer Verratti, he won me over almost immediately after signing for PSG, but he's not a reality while Gundogan is easily in reach.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hopefully this will be the transfer that goes through. I'm hoping for it, Gündogan has been back to his best for a while now and he fits into our style perfectly, let's hope Lucho wants him aswell and that our guys can get him to sign for us :)

J

Jamie Cal

Had to go off injured against Wolfsburg just now, but seemingly only a knock. A shame, he was the best player on the pitch in the first half.

Home of Barca Fans