21 - Frenkie de Jong

jamrock

Based on what?

Based on kessie being the best midfielder in a team that won their league & arguably the best midfielder in that league last season, while de jong has been giving out 6/10 performances week after week for 3 years straight.

Pretty clear really.

jamrock

Disagree Kessie is better. Based on what?

Based on kessie being the best midfielder in a team that won their league & arguably the best midfielder in that league last season, while de jong has been giving out 6/10 performances week after week for 3 years straight.

Pretty clear really.

Birdy

Pretty clear really.

De Jong is more talented.
But either as an interior or a single pivot in a 4-3-3, Kessie can play the role better.
We saw it in preseason...

De Jong fanboys, the guy can play either Libero or in a double pivot.
There is 0 other positions he can play

jamrock

Yea de jong is needed more talented, I think that's what the de jong is better crowd Is taking about.

I'm saying Kessie is better at doing the things we need him to do, better than de jong at that by a fair bit.

serghei

We'll see. This season is a white canvas for many players, and the first season of proper rebuild with a plan since Pep was brought in in 2008. Everyone will get a fair chance except for the absolute worst.

Birdy

Yea de jong is needed more talented, I think that's what the de jong is better crowd Is taking about.

I'm saying Kessie is better at doing the things we need him to do, better than de jong at that by a fair bit.

Yes, in those md positions definetely

Home of Barca Fans