21 - Frenkie de Jong

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Stop playing him as LM. What was the fucking point of signing him when you're never going to use him as a CDM as he was in Ajax?

khaled_a_d

He is the one who made the most unhappy hints to the public about EV, and he is the one who was affected the worst with Setien, Karma tbh.
Setien is preparing him to be the 2018 version of Raki.

JamDav1982

He must have regrets signing for Barca and being posted to LM while Busi stands still and points for MATS to try a world cup pass up the park.

That is not what Barca should be about.

xXKonan

There are still people out there that think Busi is the main reason our Midfield functions at all.

FDJ would be a massive improvement on Busi, on athleticism alone and that's what we desperately need in that spot.

Messigician

There are still people out there that think Busi is the main reason our Midfield functions at all.

FDJ would be a massive improvement on Busi, on athleticism alone and that's what we desperately need in that spot.

The Busquets scpaegoaters out in full force today lmao

xxxxxx

He'll be sold either next January or next summer. There's no way they can keep playing in out of position and expect him to improve his game.

He'd be great for a team like Liverpool.

Eshez

I seriously doubt he's just gonna start dropping world class performances at DM, but we'll see what he does vs Napoli I guess.

xxxxxx

I seriously doubt he's just gonna start dropping world class performances at DM, but we'll see what he does vs Napoli I guess.

Maybe not. But at least it puts him in his natural position.... and gives him a chance to develop his game more. He's not going to get better by playing different positions in every game.

Raki13

Played out of position , the same garbage all the Coutinho fans boys used to say.

The guy has been a major flop , nowhere near as good as the hype in here.

booge

the only thing with him he is faster than coutinho lol
so there is atleast some hope the fact that he is an athelete.

Home of Barca Fans