21 - Frenkie de Jong

Devils

Frenkie De Rakitic needs to stop posting pics with his snowbunny gf on social media and start focusing on the pitch.

BBZ8800

Frenkie De Rakitic needs to stop posting pics with his snowbunny gf on social media and start focusing on the pitch.

Questionable at defending.
Leaving his position often.
Absolutely clueless and useless in attack.
So-so in passing.

World class: stamina, workrate and professionalism.

Till now: a workrate merchant.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Said it in the Celta thread. If he keeps giving us these lukewarm performances I wouldn't mind seeing a Puig-Pjanic pivot

pregra

The image of him in a Barca shirt is trying to shield the ball faced towards our goal and loosing it. Can?t see him turning it around.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Koeman outdid Valverde and Setien. Played the guy as a striker.

Still had a shit game before he even moved there.

Sailor Mars

It wasn't like he was some Xavi regen at Ajax either. He was a cog in a well oiled machine. The Ajax front 3 and Van de Beek were the ones who generated offense.

People are expecting things that I don't really think he showed in his Ajax CL games.

Raketa10

Absolutely horrible! FFS he needs to improve! This was horrendous!

It wasn't like he was some Xavi regen at Ajax either. He was a cog in a well oiled machine. The Ajax front 3 and Van de Beek were the ones who generated offense.

People are expecting things that I don't really think he showed in his Ajax CL games.

When he played for Ajax he didn't lose the ball so often, he had a very good first touch and a superb short pass. He also moved the ball from his half to the opponents all of the time. He didn't show anything of that today. He is currently a shadow of himself.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans