21 - Frenkie de Jong

khaled_a_d

Would be interesting to see what happens with de Ligt now given they both said they would like to play for the same team. MDL said he would make a decision in the summer instead of now.

If Umtiti health proves to not be questionable, I would prefer if we avoid going for another bid war ffs.

Devils

Catalan media so trash, they all sending shoutouts to Oriol Domenech for getting it right.

Maybe he will inspire some of these twats to clean up their act.

[tw]1087855121294389249[/tw]

Helena Condis can gtfo after she fabricated lies about Dembouz.

Givenchy

i think we'll part ways with Coutinho this summer, especially considering we need a striker.

wouldn't be suprised to see Frenkie, Rabiot + high potential ST with Coutinho, Rakitic, Rafinha and Denis leaving

soul24rage

Catalan media so trash, they all sending shoutouts to Oriol Domenech for getting it right.

Maybe he will inspire some of these twats to clean up their act.

[tw]1087855121294389249[/tw]

Helena Condis can gtfo after she fabricated lies about Dembouz.

what lies did she fabricated??

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If Umtiti health proves to not be questionable, I would prefer if we avoid going for another bid war ffs.

True, although I think the market for de Ligt will be smaller. Juventus won't pay a high fee and Man City are settled with Laporte being the second best defender in the Premier League behind van Dijk right now. Man Utd and Chelsea might get involved in a bid war though. Perhaps PSG too just because they can.

Remember when I told y'all Laporte was the real deal and was gonna make it and everyone didn't want to pay 50m for him :coffee:

Newcomer

10m too? That is way too much.

Any idea how much PSG offered in terms of salary and bonus etc.?

Last number we had was what was Paris United said.
It was around 9-10 M too.

Think the player just got what he wanted (salary and playing time promise) and chose the favorite club of his : Barca.

However, maybe Barca proposed more to Ajax than PSG (all those meeting were about finding a way to structure the payment because it was very high with FFP).

Overall, player wanted to see commitment from his suitors and Barca did well.

Good job from them, even if i find him very expensive for whatever i have seen. No doubt they saw other things in him if he went for so much.

Riordon

i think we'll part ways with Coutinho this summer, especially considering we need a striker.

wouldn't be suprised to see Frenkie, Rabiot + high potential ST with Coutinho, Rakitic, Rafinha and Denis leaving

Agree. The more Coutinho plays, the more we pay to Liverpool. And the more his market value fall because he isn’t doing good

Devils

what lies did she fabricated??

Last year she said the club were considering selling Dembele and that Dembele himself wanted out of Barca iirc.

She got called out on it hard on social media and eventually retracted her reportings and made up some lame excuse about why she reported it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
She said the club were considering selling Dembele and that Dembele himself wanted out of Barca iirc.

She got called out on it hard on social media and eventually retracted her reportings and made up some lame excuse about why she reported it.

Remember when she also said the Barcelona squad thought Semedo was worse than Douglas.

I see a pattern there :coffee:

xXKonan

Last year she said the club were considering selling Dembele and that Dembele himself wanted out of Barca iirc.

She also reported that Semedo was "Worse than Douglas" after she got info from some of the big names in the locker room.

Arizona Scott

We'll have to wait and see. Getting Rabiot and De Jong for a combined 90m. is better business than getting just De Jong for 90.

Would be a nice rejuvenation of our midfield. To have 3 potential starters under the age of 24. I really hope the club realised that Busi and Rakitic should play their last 6 months together as starters.

I agree, I would say go get Rabiot on a free too (at 9 mil year). 3 highly talented midfielders 23 or younger is a good place now and moving forward. Busi is on the highest wages of the midfileders, but Raki and Vidal not far behind. Barca should talk with these players after the season and make plans for 1-2 moving on. I will say of these one player has faced a lot less elite tests, and that is FDJ, so have some insurance next year at least.

Money and playing time again will be major factor.
If Umtiti doesn't recover, maybe Barca.
I would predict Juve due to Raiola and needs of CB.

I think so. If Umtiti is done De Ligt might be the move. Malcom or Countinho (along with 1-2 vet midfielders) gone can help finance. But if Umtiti looks OK in recovery, probably better to bring in Luis Suarez's deputy with that kind of fee/wages. Nice thing is De Ligt is waiting until the summer so Barca should know too.

Home of Barca Fans