21 - Frenkie de Jong

El Flaco

[tw]1087843901266935814[/tw]

Says it's confirmed that Frenkie de Jong has finally chosen Barça, it will be a personal success of President Josep Maria Bartomeu who took the reins of the negotiations that his top executives were letting escape.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Fucking hell. 90 motherfucking millions. That’s actually insane for an Eredivisie player.

Must mean that one out of these three are happening; Busi is doing a Pedro. Rakitic is leaving in the summer. Or last, Rabiot ain’t coming.

Last edited:

xXKonan

What ? 90 ?
Damn. The pressure will be huge on him.
At least he has both Dembele and Coutinho ahead of him in terms of transfer fees to take off the pressure I guess.

Dembele had a giant target on his back due to it and he's holding up pretty well now.

serghei

Interesting. We will see.

Financially it will be interesting to see how the club deals with the first wages in the world exploding all records on it.

Say what you want on Perez (i hate him) but he manages his club in a far far more intelligent way than Barto. Barto is a panic after panic. Suarez should have been sold last year.
His replacement would have been anticipated one year ago. Same thing for the middlefield after the Gomes case. Amateurs management.

We got a salty one here folks. :lol:

Newcomer

Interesting. We will see.

Financially it will be interesting to see how the club deals with the first wages in the world exploding all records on it.

Say what you want on Perez (i hate him) but he manages his club in a far far more intelligent way than Barto. Barto is a panic after panic. Suarez should have been sold last year.
His replacement would have been anticipated one year ago. Same thing for the middlefield after the Gomes case. Amateurs management.

Nope. That just shows they are really committed for de Jong.
If he delivers, it Will be a good deal no matter what.

I am a bit scared for him though.

Riordon

Insane amount.

I think a reason why we all like the Arthur transfer is the low free and he is being judging based on that.

For Frenkie the bar will be set different

Home of Barca Fans