21 - Frenkie de Jong

Sorin

You have to look at Verrati to see where De Jong's career will go. Bitch doesn t know what to do when a team comes and matches them player for player in CL. They become deers in the headlights.

Newcomer

[tw]1084519709498925058[/tw]

8m/year with variable increases.

Tbf that salary is not outrageous for Barca to provide, neither he transfer fee of 75m, but no idea what these hidden comission fees would add up to.

Also said relationship between Antero and Dursun are excellent while mediocre with Abidal.

It was the opposite in Rabiot case and it can open or close a deal.

BBZ8800

part 1 of 2 for PSG. De Ligt will be next and deja vu from last summer; 'PSG cant sign Neymar AND Mbappe?! how can FFP allow such fuckery?!' they'll probably sign him under a shady loan deal with Ajax ala Mbappe but end up paying more than the base fee Ajax were asking.

people will blame Barto and Abidal and i agree they both fucked up but you cannot compete with state funded teams. FC Lettuce or whatever his name is will keep crying about a 'uefa mafia' out to get big bad PSG but in reality PSG are pulling the strings, Qatar getting a world cup should be enough evidence for this

football today and for the next generation kinda like society mirrored, is all about money. agents getting a more prominent role just compounds that. I remember Sir Alex Ferguson complaining about agent fees getting out of control and man was he right

shout out to the new PSG fan here though, to you i say congratz as you seem like a decent poster and hopefully you stick around

There is NO FFP.
I have wrote about that a few days ago.
Psg will pay the highest fee.
Psg will pay the highest commission to an agent.
Psg will offer the highest wages to Frenkie.
Psg will give him more oil money off the table.

Qatar bought World Cup.
Qatar bought Fifa.
Nike is a sponsor of France, Psg, Fifa, Uefa, World cup.

THERE IS NO FFP, remember that guys

The problem with Rabiot is that he fell out with club/country over money 3 times in his career already. That just oozes trouble in the future.

Double standards, imo.

Rabiot plays for 6 years on the highest level, so he had "a chance" to screw things up.
Frenkie is on the highest level for 12 Months, right, and his agent is already the same cancer as Rabiot's mom, who is in this dirty business for 6 years.

Also, guys were writing here for Months: Frenkie is a humble guy. Rabiot is a spoiled brat.
And De Light is a future captain, such a professional etc.

And then, if reports are true: Frenkie's agent is asking for a huge commission (my guess is probably 3-10 Millions, right?).
And a humble guy Frenkie will pick money also.

About De Light, reports are saying that he was asking for 8 or 10M wages (right?), a starting spot (the same as "a brat" Rabiot), and on top of everything, his agent is also asking a few Millions of a commission.

So, in short:
People say that Rabiot is a brat.
Yet, De Light is doing the same even though he is only a 19 years old kid. He is asking for a starting spot in Juve or Barca. Fuck off kid, we don't need you here.
And a humble guy Frenkie and his agent are not too far either.

My point: that's the current world.
They are all brats and cancers asking for as much money as possible.

Rabiot is not much worse than these guys.
Again, Frenkie and De Light are on a top for only 12 Months.
Who knows what kind of shit with money and with crazy requirements will they pull after 5-6 years?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
So we had a personal agreement with him but didn't want to pay the 75m asking price and agent fees, is that so?

Can't blame De Jong for choosing PSG. The only option he could do was forcing Ajax to lower the transfer fee and asking his agent to lower the agent fee, but that is very hard to do. So naturally he goes to PSG.

Newcomer

I'm sure, they can't sleep because of FFP

If FFP wasn't a reality, PSG wouldn't be searching for two midfielders with only 30 M€ to spend this winter.

About Barça situation, i'm not familiar but, usually, the difficulty for Barça stems from the huge wage bills. All the money is drained there but coincidentally, when you'll lose your best ever asset in Messi, you'll be able to buy anyone or anyhting.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If FFP wasn't a reality, PSG wouldn't be searching for two midfielders with only 30 M€ to spend this winter.

About Barça situation, i'm not familiar but, usually, the difficulty for Barça stems from the huge wage bills. All the money is drained there but coincidentally, when you'll lose your best ever asset in Messi, you'll be able to buy anyone or anyhting.

When Messi is gone, our sponsorship revenues might go down.

Sorin

Messi is not the problem. The problem are plauers like Rabiot making 10m net a year while contributing for 5 at best. Of course Rabiot here is the likes of Roberto, Rakitic, Pique etc.

RM pay their starter DM and WC winner Kroos lower than what we pay fecking Roberto.

Edit: ok kroos is probably making more than Bob but not by much.

BBZ8800

How much can Psg spend this summer?

Let's make a bet: they will spend more than that.

Also, aren't part of deals for Mbappe and Neymar accounted even for a summer of 2019?
You know that thing: when a transfer is 200m, and you can spend only 100m due to FFP, then you make a deal in 3 installments, like: 70+70+60m over the next 3 summers?

So, I thought that Psg already have some of old transfers still in the books for this and upcoming summers?
Yet, they will buy Frenkie and I am quite sure that they will buy De Light.

Also, that commission for agents is not investigated by UEFA, right?
In theory, that commission could be let's say 20M, but it won't enter into Uefa's FFP, books?

That's a creative accounting.
aka cheating wherever you can.
Our board is doing a lot of similar things, btw, like all dirty guys on top of all big companies.

Lutece FC

Yep. Totally true. FFP is a reality, Paris can't buy who they want, they have a lack of 2 midfielders because of FFP. Tuchel is angry with his management because of that.

Gaudi

If FFP was Reality you would buy players arround 30 mill not Neymar...let us stop lying to each other. You don't have to explain to me real world or capitalism, I'm to old for that, but lets stop pretending you made some great sponsorship deals and results that suddenly promoted you to the richest club in the world.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You know I'm starting to wonder if they're really saving up all this money to try to make a huge splash to bring Neymar back again. Might also explain why PSG suddenly want de Jong, de Ligt and Allan and are ready to pay big sums to get all of them.

Newcomer

There is NO FFP.

Qatar bought World Cup.
Qatar bought Fifa.

Double standards, imo.

Rabiot plays for 6 years on the highest level, so he had "a chance" to screw things up.
Frenkie is on the highest level for 12 Months, right, and his agent is already the same cancer as Rabiot's mom, who is in this dirty business for 6 years.

Also, guys were writing here for Months: Frenkie is a humble guy. Rabiot is a spoiled brat.

And then, if reports are true: Frenkie's agent is asking for a huge commission (my guess is probably 3-10 Millions, right?).

About De Light, reports are saying that he was asking for 8 or 10M wages (right?), a starting spot (the same as "a brat" Rabiot), and on top of everything, his agent is also asking a few Millions of a commission.

So, in short:
Yet, De Light is doing the same even though he is only a 19 years old kid. He is asking for a starting spot in Juve or Barca. Fuck off kid, we don't need you here.

Who knows what kind of shit with money and with crazy requirements will they pull after 5-6 years?

From the parisian side, de Ligt is supposedly asking for 11 M€/year. Outrageous.

And again, FFP does exist. PSG is putting a lot more effort this year to justifiy the sponsor from QTA (they'll do a lot more promotionnal things than any other year to be sure it can't be downvalued too much).

The big thing that could happen about FFP though is with AC Milan. Elliot is known to love legal procedures and they said that if they can't find an agreement with UEFA, they'll go to court. They want to destroy the "break-even" rule that prevent investment by the owner. If that were to happen, you would see instantly the difference since PSG would just pay Oblak clause from day one.

Newcomer

If FFP was Reality you would buy players arround 30 mill not Neymar...let us stop lying to each other. You don't have to explain to me real world or capitalism, I'm to old for that, but lets stop pretending you made some great sponsorship deals and results that suddenly promoted you to the richest club in the world.

Well, about that. The sponsorship is 180 M but was never considered 180 M by FFP accountant.

It was 100 M, then 58 then ? (following pressure after Neymar purchase). I'm not saying the value is right (it is not, it was designed to counter the FFP), but it is not PSG that put that 100 M then 58 M value.
PSG is playing by the rule that UEFA allows (and UEFA is trying to find a balance not to upset the historical clubs and not getting sued by PSG, City, Milan AC).

About Neymar to Barcelona, it will never happen unless UEFA punish PSG hard enough, so that the only way to balance the books is by selling Neymar.
Neymar has just become the official ambassador of QNB. To me, that sounds like the Qatari are giving him some pocket money (increase his salary without going through PSG account) and they are in terrible term with Barça.

khaled_a_d

Fdj's agent is a 'nobody' who scouted him when he was young. I am quite surprised he hasnt been dropped in favor of a Raiola kinda crook. FDJ and his family must really trust this guy. I believe his background is very stable so his parents may not be a negative factor for their sons decision.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/hcm-sports-management/beraterfirma/berater/2252

That isn't nobody by any mean, not a top agent like Raiola/Mendez but respectable one, someone that a player like FDJ should have no problem to keep.
In fact, he seem like an agent to keep an eye onto, he seem to be able to attract some decent young talents

Raketa10

There is NO FFP.

Qatar bought World Cup.
Qatar bought Fifa.

Double standards, imo.

So, in short:

This is 100% true. When Rabiot asks for some unrealistic sum he is a cancer and spoiled brat. On the other hand when De Jong asks something similar it's Barca's fault for refusing to accept a clear ultimatum from his agent. Double standards as it's best. Lets be realistic here if rumors are true De Jong and De Ligt are on the same types of brats as Rabiot, maybe even worse considering their age and lack of experience.

Home of Barca Fans