21 - Frenkie de Jong

BJJ

I've never warmed to De Jong. He's more of a luxury, support player. He isn't a leader who can catch a game by the scruff of its neck and turn it around. Prefer a Fermin

weloveyuner

EOLpFXAUcAEAJrx.jpg

Check out that initial wage to get him ahead of PSG. Madness.

Now we're paying that plus a return on deferrals.

Lad lost his mind.

Meanwhile Frenkie ain't giving up any of that red panty night.

Jesus...I hope those numbers aren't accurate. 30 million a year. I'm pretty sure that's what Messi was getting paid in his prime.

Loki

Jesus...I hope those numbers aren't accurate. 30 million a year. I'm pretty sure that's what Messi was getting paid in his prime.
If he earned 1/5th of his salary in Covid first year and around half in his second year, it's pretty logical he gets his money now. And if the club would have lost him to PSG for not offering €12m net wage, 99% of you would have burned down Bartomeu's house for it at that time.
So stop pointing hypocritical fingers now when all of you jerked off to his video against Modric back in the days.

That said, it's good for us that he doesn't play the Euros. Gives him 2 more months to fully recover. Flick needs the entire team from day 1. Pretty sure Frenkie can be at his best in Flicks 4231 system.

jamrock

Perez, it's covid, well play less games and lose lots of revenue,you guys need to take a pay cut.

Barto, let's just defer your salaries, we'll pay you back in the future.

Master negotiator

Home of Barca Fans