21 - Frenkie de Jong

vuji_31

Player with great PHY attributes, but so one sided, I HAVE NEVER SEEN PLAYER SO MUCH RATED IN MIDFIELD, BUT SO SHIT AT TRYING TO GET ASSISTS...This is joke, this guy have 0 IQ for creating goals.

jamrock

Player with great PHY attributes, but so one sided, I HAVE NEVER SEEN PLAYER SO MUCH RATED IN MIDFIELD, BUT SO SHIT AT TRYING TO GET ASSISTS...This is joke, this guy have 0 IQ for creating goals.

Few weeks ago you were singing his praises lol

Co0ter

Never about assisting.

Creating is something he can assist in, but not his primary role. He cant cover Busi, defend, provide option to defense and be a creative, attacking genius as well. He is at least good at other things. We can't say that about others.

If anyone should be criticized it's Gavi. I've been saying it since last season. Young, some talent but nowhere near a top player. Other than work rate and determination he doesn't have a single outstanding quality. Pedri at least thrives in several categories and shows up 10x more than Gavi.

vuji_31

I never said praises about Gavi like others, but I have seen De Jong doing great work and then not being able to pass ordinary through ball.

ajnotkeith

If pedri shows up 10x more than gavi.

Gavi shows up about 5x more than de jong, since they've both been at the club.

Takes a very weird view of the game to think Gavi has even been near De Jong's performance, heavily disagree there.

Most games of the season Gavi just been running around fouling people and had no standout game except Madrid in Supercup.

jamrock

Takes a very weird view of the game to think Gavi has even been near De Jong's performance, heavily disagree there.

Most games of the season Gavi just been running around fouling people and had no standout game except Madrid in Supercup.

Note I said since both has been at the club, so since last season.

But we can disagree, that's apart of the flavor of football.

Gavi has had more stand out games than de jong since being here, which is why he forced de jong to the bench, it's not some xavi loves gavi thing, gavi was better.

For all of this season, they're about equal.

Can go through their trends from last season to see the evidence.

Home of Barca Fans