21 - Frenkie de Jong

xXKonan

I've noticed and seen some folks on Twitter say that it seems both Gavi and Pedri are more comfortable with FDJ behind them in a pivot than Busi as it will allow them to push up more while with Busi they are more worried about his lack of mobility and are often having to keep an eye on him.

Co0ter

I've noticed and seen some folks on Twitter say that it seems both Gavi and Pedri are more comfortable with FDJ behind them in a pivot than Busi as it will allow them to push up more while with Busi they are more worried about his lack of mobility and are often having to keep an eye on him.

I've been repeating this like a parrot since last season. Babysitting Busquets takes a toll on everyone, except last season it was primarily De Jong babysitting him as CM, this season it's been Pedri.

Last edited:

jamrock

Excellent game from him today & the rest of the midfield, they repaid the difference from Atletico lol.

If we win nothing else, his fan will always have the very good performance against Madrid in the king's cup to point to lol

JamDav1982

He looked looked given more freedom today and was popping up all over shop with Real no idea where he was next.

Against Atletico he was left of two at DM and quite restricted it looke like.. even then was poor on ball.

Xavi still finding his team but FDJ is one of first names down. Has to be.

Home of Barca Fans