20 - Sergi Roberto

Messi983

6 years ago...

FqrNTwvXsAAxUsm

wisconsincule

Don't care as much about that comeback as some. Maybe because of the disappointing exit right after.

Yep. At the time I was jazzed like everyone else….

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t mean anything though. Just another quarter final exit for Barca.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yep. At the time I was jazzed like everyone else….

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t mean anything though. Just another quarter final exit for Barca.

And against an inferior Juventus ffs. Barca should've advanced. But Neymar ballhogging and occupying Messi's areas(nohomo) + Lucho not working on playing more direct put an end to things.

Andresito

Staff member
That PSG game is the one that stirred up the most intense emotions I've ever felt as a Barca fan. Shame it didn't lead to anything.

feggydinho

And against an inferior Juventus ffs. Barca should've advanced. But Neymar ballhogging and occupying Messi's areas(nohomo) + Lucho not working on playing more direct put an end to things.

Neymar is the last person u should critique in that loss, man kept on trying and Messi was asleep. Same thing happened against PSG but it worked for Neymar

JedBanker

What fan competition did this guy win 10 years ago to make him part of the Barca team? I too would like to enter the competition.

Home of Barca Fans