20 - Sergi Roberto

mc_lovin

I know there's no love for him here, but it was the right decision to keep him. Solid squad player on decent wages (now).

Miles clear off the likes of Dest.

OVI9323

Interview after match :Maybe a little bit injured, probably news tomorrow

I haven't played as a starter in an official game for almost a year. I was subbed off because I had some discomfort in the adductor, but the doctor told me that it's nothing serious. Let’s see tomorrow."

JohnN

I know there's no love for him here, but it was the right decision to keep him. Solid squad player on decent wages (now).

He is so much better than Dest, it's not even a contest.
Xavi wise too freeze out semedo no.2

Messi983

Definitely. His understanding of the game is levels above low IQ players like Dest and Semedo.

Now that he's paid according to his role in the team don't mind him staying. Can still be a useful squad player, hopefully he stays fit.

Should mostly be used in games like yesterday when he doesn't need to defend much though. Would be wrong to start him against likes of Bayern but don't think Xavi is planning that.

Andresito

Staff member
He's the best offensive RB we have. But with Dembele and Raphinha firing on all cylinders we don't really need an offensive RB at the expense of the defence on that side. In the toughest games Kounde surely will start.

If we need a goal I can see Roberto coming on.

Home of Barca Fans