20 - Sergi Roberto

Andresito

Staff member
There's always room for sentiment and doing those who have served the club for a long time a favour.

But I hope the club doesn't 'act nice' to Roberto and offer him a contract. These recurring injuries could well be the end of Roberto in top football. He can recover in peace and hopefully help us in some way the last month he's here. But then it's time to say goodbye.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They have to let him walk away. He's had so many injuries lately, is an average player and is turning 30 in a couple of months. An extension/renewal for a player like him is a recipe for disaster.

xXKonan

He's been having the same reoccurring injuries for several years now and it's getting worse.

Time to let him go at this point.

Rory

Bet he feels stupid not taking the money he was offered. Don't try and bleed "the club you love" dry.

If Xavi/the board still offer him a contract at all then there's no hope for this club.

FinBarcelonafan

Bet he feels stupid not taking the money he was offered. Don't try and bleed "the club you love" dry.

If Xavi/the board still offer him a contract at all then there's no hope for this club.

Well, if we offer him super low wages for two years, I guess it would be OKAY. Not hating it. He is still versatile player. Rather move on though, I think it's better for all parties.

Home of Barca Fans