20 - Sergi Roberto

BusiTheKing

Seriously, how is it that none of our players are capable of putting in a decent cross? It's like it's fucking impossible for them. Our danger rate is about 1 every 30, maybe lower.

JamDav1982

Imagine being strapped for cash and extending this numpty for well over 100K a week.

Short sighted decision to try and reduce wages for 21/22 but will impact negatively further on next couple years.

There need to be some kind of strategy in place soon for Barca and an end to this type of nonsense.

FinBarcelonafan

Imagine being strapped for cash and extending this numpty for well over 100K a week.

Short sighted decision to try and reduce wages for 21/22 but will impact negatively further on next couple years.

There need to be some kind of strategy in place soon for Barca and an end to this type of nonsense.

Totally true. This could be another costly mistake.

We need to get rid of Busi, Pique and Roberto.

I remember Pep using this bum as a way to insult Mourinho during a CL semi final in Bernabeu. Never I imagine he would still be starting CL games 10 years later.

vuji_31

They havent decided that. At least not what media are reporting.
Yes.

They will renew him, just matjer of the salary.

Roberto refuses salary cut of 30%.

He is earning 10mil per season.

So this shity rat does not want salary of 6.7mil per season.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Rumours that Arsenal and City looking to sign him on free transfer next summer. Let's hope it's true, so tired of this guy.

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

Wtf about this bum makes koeman think he can be a wing back

What a shit like up that was, still pissed off

My man mingueza never fucks up still does not get played

Home of Barca Fans