20 - Sergi Roberto

JerseyAddict

While it's easier with low wages, I don't think Roberto is doing this just so Barca can try and sell him next summer. I think he's going to resist a departure no matter what we try to do.

We're most likely going to be stuck with him for another two or three years which sucks.

He will never leave. So this is only thing that Barca could do.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sergi Roberto: “Our stance has always been to help the club. The 4 captains love the club a lot. We’ve been hurt by everything that has been said”

Won't help the club unless he gets a two or three year extension though.

FC433

^
[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]
will be useful when and if he decides to work hard enough to get his fitness back. Engine Roberto will be a great addition to our "midfield"

serghei

^
[MENTION=15262]serghei[/MENTION]
will be useful when and if he decides to work hard enough to get his fitness back. Engine Roberto will be a great addition to our "midfield"

Yea, but frankly his time has passed to be part of the next core, so... good utility player. But our main objective is to see if one of Gavi or Nico, since that idiot Moriba lost his marbles, has what it takes to break in the team. So when you sub Roberto at 3-0, it doesn't do much for me.

I'd rather see him start at DM from time to time when Busi sits one off. But Koeman is frustrsting. He will pribably start Busi, De Jong, Pedri 95% of the time and make Riberto his main sub. That is royaly wrong.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

To be honest, I am sure Roberto loves the club. Pique too. Just hard times to love it though.

Also, Roberto gets a lot of hate on Social Media daily. Pretty brutal stuff.

it's not his fault Barto gave out contracts like candy on Halloween.

ItachiXXX

To be honest, I am sure Roberto loves the club. Pique too. Just hard times to love it though.

Also, Roberto gets a lot of hate on Social Media daily. Pretty brutal stuff.

it's not his fault Barto gave out contracts like candy on Halloween.

As long he is not hated by the socios and actual Barcelona fan he is fine. Twitter fans means nothing

Messi983

He's not going anywhere so we should hope for the best.

He should not be a starter but if he can stay fit this season I think he could be a useful midfield sub for the last 20 minutes. While he's not a speedster he's still relatively fast (compared to Busi at least, probably faster than Pedri as well too) and energetic when coming on. I'd still prefer Demir or Gavi for that role but they should all get their minutes anyway.

Home of Barca Fans