20 - Sergi Roberto

Horatio

You're welcome
How? He'd get 9m in a single year, now it takes 3. He's surely find another club to play for after his original contract has run out.

Depends on the bonuses tbf.

But he's getting that money later down the road. The money is just being redistributed. He's not taking a cut.

cro-man

I very doubt any big club is interested in him especially when they see how much he earns:lol: Its almost a crime to see a fraud like him earning so much being one of the captains and also being a starter for so long. Tells you the whole story what went wrong these years.

From dani alves against cr7 to roberto against cr7. Wonder what ronaldo felt when dani left and he had to play against this clown and having his time of his life.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Giving away 2 of his good footballing years for free. It's a lot. He's entitled to 9m.

How is he giving it away for free? I don't know the details. Please enlighten me. If he signs for another club Barca would still be obligated to pay him his original salary.....right?

Joan

How is he giving it away for free? I don't know the details. Please enlighten me. If he signs for another club Barca would still be obligated to pay him his original salary.....right?

Haven't seen that part and doesn't seem like it if La Liga is blocking such deals with Messi. I think we've basically renewed him and he's taken a paycut. 3m plus bonuses. Bonuses could be higher, though.

Horatio

You're welcome
Haven't seen that part and doesn't seem like it if La Liga is blocking such deals with Messi. I think we've basically renewed him and he's taken a paycut. 3m plus bonuses. Bonuses could be higher, though.

So what is it? A paycut or agreeing to distribute his salary over more years?

Joan

So what is it? A paycut or agreeing to distribute his salary over more years?

Since the latter cannot be legally signed, looks like it's a renewal with a paycut. Guess we'll see this time next year what it really is.

Prodi

Right now the most likely option to replace Alba is Alejandro Balde. The coaches really like him for his offensive ability. The idea is that between him and Dest they will play second left-back (via
@rsalmurri

Alba/Dest/Balde
Emerson/Dest/Roberto

Theres no money to sign any other player.

xXKonan

Sergi Roberto can leave Bar?a. He can be transferred. Bar?a wants to make money and is looking for a solution as per
@MatteMoretto

Rassvet

Sergi Roberto can leave Bar?a. He can be transferred. Bar?a wants to make money and is looking for a solution as per
@MatteMoretto

Stories like this have been going around for like 6 weeks now yet all these guys are still here

Home of Barca Fans