20 - Sergi Roberto

ASordidGod

Got away with it today. Did brilliantly for second goal, but that doesn't disguise the fact he's nowhere near good enough defensively. First half against Real even an aging Ronaldo was walking past him; will get exposed in champions league if he doesn't massively improve.

clemente

1st goal Semedo for sure doesn't concede such sloppy header against him, 2nd goal Semedo like always probably would have done much better too, please tell me again how Roberto fits us better.

Leong157

1st goal Semedo for sure doesn't concede such sloppy header against him, 2nd goal Semedo like always probably would have done much better too, please tell me again how Roberto fits us better.

He fits in our team but not as an RB. When Dembele was subbed on, there was a glimpse of how good will he and Dembele be if Val can make them work together. But obviously not play him as an RB.

tacticvarium

Some people seriously need to wake up from their stupid delusions that Roberto can be a starting midfielder one day.
He will turn 26 this year and he will never be our starting material.
He has never had such talent and will continue to do so.
His best is being a squad player.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Some people seriously need to wake up from their stupid delusions that Roberto can be a starting midfielder one day.
He will turn 26 this year and he will never be our starting material.
He has never had such talent and will continue to do so.
His best is being a squad player.

He already possesses enough quality to start in midfield. Surely you think so too with the likes of Gomes starting? Nice timing to write this post after a bad perfomance on the RB position. Sergi is very talented.

Nothanks

everyone was horrible in the first half, and also the first goal was all on paulinhos lazy back tracking.

still deserves to be our starting rightback.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He certainly has the talent to start over Rakitic in MF, it's just that every game he's had there since 2015 he plays more like a RB in the midfield. Bombing forward and being direct as hell.

He needs to be aware that if he's gonna play in midfield he needs to change the approach. As for his performance today he's always been a suspect defender and Semedo is and has been far superior on that end.

Windhook

Terrible first 45 minutes, bounced back in the second half. Nonetheless Luis Suarez fantastic goal was a move started by Sergi.

tacticvarium

He already possesses enough quality to start in midfield. Surely you think so too with the likes of Gomes starting? Nice timing to write this post after a bad perfomance on the RB position. Sergi is very talented.

You probably don't know me but I have always said that he is not good enough as a starting midfielder.
If you argue that he has enough quality...LOL
then I have nothing to say. You are just being a Roberto fanboy here.
His best position is not obviously RB but that's his best hope to compete for the starting 11 spot.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You probably don't know me but I have always said that he is not good enough as a starting midfielder.
His best position is not obviously RB but that's his best hope to compete for the starting 11 spot.

>I think he's good enough to start
>I'm just a fanboy
gr8 reasoning m8, mad arguments

RIZALDINHO

im sure roberto will do much better than rakitic and gomes are doing midfield at the moment. we are 9 points clear of atletico 19 points ahead off real. we already won the league. we got nothing to lose we should give roberto a chance to play as a central midfielder

Home of Barca Fans