20 - Sergi Roberto

behindbrowneyes

Valverde on our Comeback-kid: “He is more of a wide midfielder but I wanted to try him in a game of this level to see if he could help us as a central midfielder. I think he played well. I think it went well. It’s not the same as playing as a wide midfielder and he tends to drive forward and carry the ball because he is strong. But I think he can help us in that position as well,” :roberto:

Messi983

He can be useful as Busquets's backup if needed but I like him more as box to box midfielder. As DM he can't really afford many of his runs forward (one of the things that I love the most about him) because he can get caught out of position if he/we lost the ball and opponents could expose that so I'd prefer if we'd have Busquets to cover for him if/when that happens.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He's been churning in our team for the past 3 seasons and is turning out to have something special in him. Confident, bold, energetic. He certainly beings something unique to the table. I like him. Mr. Clutch .

kattanib

One of most reliable players in our squad .. I would actually argue that he can be a 1st team player along side Busquets and Coutinho

RIZALDINHO

we need to give him a new contract with a higher release clause why have not the board done that already don't they realize his release clause to low

Paul

Yeah, from now on we should simply impose higher release clauses, we should've learned that lesson after losing Thiago.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Apparently United and Chelsea are willing to pay his release clause :)

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans