20 - Sergi Roberto

J

Jamie Cal

No, 40 mil is perfect. I doubt any club would pay that (and if they would, he'd have to be playing so well that he simply wouldn't leave), and to be fair to Sergi, he's waited a long time to get his break, he's entitled to a bit of security in case the team splurges on another midfielder and bump him down the pecking order.

silvia

There are a lot of teams who want Sergi, Arsenal included :lol:.
Still i don't think he will ever leave. He won't let down the club and fans who believed in him for this long, just for money.

Henry_IB

Banned
There are a lot of teams who want Sergi, Arsenal included :lol:.
Still i don't think he will ever leave. He won't let down the club and fans who believed in him for this long, just for money.

As far as I can remember, most fans, including 90% of the fans here, thought he was dead weight and would never amount to anything. It's only recently people have jumped onto the bandwagon and pretend like they always supported him.

Credit to the managers who saw the potential in him.

silvia

As far as I can remember, most fans, including 90% of the fans here, thought he was dead weight and would never amount to anything. It's only recently people have jumped onto the bandwagon and pretend like they always supported him.

Credit to the managers who saw the potential in him.

It was Tito who supported Sergi and sold Thiago.
And I heard there is a fan who support Sergi from then to now. I suppose there must be that fan in this forum.:)

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
And I heard there is a fan who support Sergi from then to now. I suppose there must be that fan in this forum.:)

I supported Sergi before it was cool. Always said he needed only confidence

Adversus

I was that fan however I'm a fan of Everton. For 30m Euros we should go for him although that would be a lot of money for us. He would be the perfect long term replacement for Barry since we're far too soft in the middle and could do with his legs and ability to control the game.

Although he's never leaving now that he's getting game-time. It will be interesting in the summer if he doesn't play once Turan is available because I can't see him wanting to go back to the bench.

Jombi

Alves is aging and will be rotated very soon. Plus he can play DM and maybe RW too.

People should not assume that he will be a CM for us long term.

anguy

Although he's never leaving now that he's getting game-time. It will be interesting in the summer if he doesn't play once Turan is available because I can't see him wanting to go back to the bench.

He will get minutes on RB (depending on how will Vidal look) and DM. And he likely won't be competing directly against Turan anyway. I see him alternating with Rakitic on right side of midfield, while Turan will rotate with Iniesta and sometimes sub Neymar.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Roberto has proved he can succesfully replace/rotate for :

- Busquets
- Alves
- Rakitic
- Messi

He will have enough game time if he keeps this up!

God Serena

Roberto has proved he can succesfully replace/rotate for :

- Busquets
- Alves
- Rakitic
- Messi

He will have enough game time if he keeps this up!

You forgot Iniesta. He's filled in during the injuries to both Iniesta and Rakitic, lol.

xXKonan

Roberto could fill in anywhere it seems. Wouldn't even Surprise me if he could also turn out be a Decent CB :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans