20 - Sergi Roberto

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Never stopped believing in Sergi and he is finally coming through as the ultimate utility player.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Common sergi you can do it. Hope he develops into a great player. He can play any midfield position now he is adding defense to the list. I remember him playing false nine once too. These are the kind of players a club needs. At least 1 or 2.

Darko

You could say I'm not his biggest fan but he is incredibly decent at RB, his crosses were a real danger to the opposition!
He still sucks at CM though, offered nothing when he played there.

khaled_a_d

do you guys think he can start ahead of vidal?

It is interesting situation ,both are very versatile and can play in other positions and quit frankly RB isn't their natural position .Sample size for both at RB is still very small
It could happen ,Vidal could be then used as Pedro replacement as the only true winger for our attacking frontline .or Roberto just stick to midfield

El Flaco

He played there for spain, but even with Roberto finding new life in the roll I suspect Vidal will be our starting RB come next season as Alves begins to wind down.

He played as a defender against Costa Rica in his only cap for Spain.

I wouldn't really streach out and say Alves begins to wind down because he was actually very good, at least in the second half of the precious season. Don't be surprise if he actually can do some few more good seasons.

Last edited:
He played as a defender against Costa Rica in his only cap for Spain.

I wouldn't really streach out and say Alves begins to wind down because he was actually very good, at least in the second half of the precious season. Don't be surprise if he actually can do some few more good seasons.

I specifically remember him playing upfront if only for the 10 or so mins I remember him playing for spain he might've changed roles but ik I saw him playing there, but then again maybe I was mistaken.

And if Alves continues his form that'd be best but having a seasoned RB who knows what he's coming into and his role is still good.

Home of Barca Fans