2 - João Cancelo

vuji_31

If you are not 90 pace in fifa terms or pace 18 on manager you are not fast.
Some clubs are using this stats to bring players, it was proven in Firminho transfer.

In FM23 Busqets is 10 pace and 10 accelaration, Pavard is 12 and 12 LOL.

He is slow, does not want to play RB, does not have any world class attributes...

Btter spend money on Arnau then on this clown who gives Rabiot vibes.

FinBarcelonafan

Some clubs are using this stats to bring players, it was proven in Firminho transfer.

He is slow, does not want to play RB, does not have any world class attributes...

Valued at #5 in the world for RBs. Transfermarkt is something teams use too.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/spieler-statistik/wertvollstespieler/marktwertetop/mw/spielerposition_id/5

RB position world wide is WEAK. Pavard ain't best but very good in his position.

Cancelo missed opportunity

iniestaGOAT

This guy exposing his lack of ball knowledge shamelessly

Lil bro go play fifa and stop polluting the forums with fifa stats

Can't tell if retarded or drunk

Fucking FIFA LOL

vuji_31

Valued in top 5, 5mil more then Emerson Royal...

You guys are delusional.

High wages, does not want to play RB...If he was good Bayern would not want to get rid off him.

vuji_31

This guy exposing his lack of ball knowledge shamelessly

Lil bro go play fifa and stop polluting the forums with fifa stats

Can't tell if retarded or drunk

Fucking FIFA LOL

Stupid idiot, can't even realize things, I proved that he is slow AF, you stupid as retarted goat who was run over by a combine harvester, you must be called special since young age

iniestaGOAT

Stupid idiot, can't even realize things, I proved that he is slow AF, you stupid as retarted goat who was run over by a combine harvester, you must be called special since young age

Don't quote me with something so idiotic ever in your life again

Fifa stats is not proof of anything.

In fact it is the most unrealistic game of all time. I should know I am beyond div 1, elite in FUT.

vuji_31

Don't quote me with something so idiotic ever in your life again

Fifa stats is not proof of anything.

In fact it is the most unrealistic game of all time. I should know I am beyond div 1, elite in FUT.

You are stupid, you don't understand point, and also if you think Pavard is anythink but slow, you are delusional.

That proves you live in moms basement and don't know about outer world.

FinBarcelonafan

You guys are delusional.

High wages, does not want to play RB...If he was good Bayern would not want to get rid off him.

True, his motivation might be sketchy. We don't need more wannabe CBs but play RB (Kounde). :D we need players who actually want to play the position.

His lack of speed would be a problem. I think LB and RB should be your quickest players. They have to cover so much ground. That's the reality nowadays.

vuji_31

Just read about him a little bit...

He had mental problems during lockdown, was not wanted by teammates in this wc, that's why Kounde started to play every game and obviously this guy is cancer because he didn't play single game since Australia, wants to play CB, has diva status...

Bayern fans want him out of the club asap.

Great signing already see.

iniestaGOAT

You are stupid, you don't understand point, and also if you think Pavard is anythink but slow, you are delusional.

That proves you live in moms basement and don't know about outer world.

Lil bro I am not saying pavard is fast. I am just saying FIFA stats is no proof of anything.

topt

You guys are delusional.

nothing you write is true; he does not wont to extend, his wages are not high at all, one of the lowest in the team

Home of Barca Fans