19 - Vitor Rawke

Total-Football

Never a second yellow for me, he did try everything to avoid contact once he saw he cant get the ball...

Ref is an idiot. Not just that, it's worse , the rule says that ref has to go back to the foul on Pedri if the ball is lost because of the advantage. In that action after Pedri got fouled, dejong had no complete control of.the ball then Victor did not receive it. Ref should have gone back to the Pedri free kick. That's why players were furious and rightfully so.

Windhook

Totally wrong second booking. The club must do everything in their power to overturn this biased decision.

malvolio

Ref's mistake at that second yellow. But Roque nearly got a straight red on that first foul. Way too overexcited for his own good.

Otherwise he did his job. The goal that killed off Alaves for good.

DHorozov

Ref is an idiot. Not just that, it's worse , the rule says that ref has to go back to the foul on Pedri if the ball is lost because of the advantage. In that action after Pedri got fouled, dejong had no complete control of.the ball then Victor did not receive it. Ref should have gone back to the Pedri free kick. That's why players were furious and rightfully so.
That too as well, but didn't want to mention it as even without it that foul was not for yellow card... unfortunately as usual this will never be overturned now and I would have loved it to see him start against Granada and see him when he plays more minutes

Givenchy

Looks sharp

Ref was a disgrace, Xavi should of ran in front of the cameras again like last week. One of the worst 2nd yellow cards I've ever seen, on memory RvP's 2nd yellow vs us tops it.

Porque

Turned the game out of disguist of the red card decision.

But nice goal and lay offs. He is not at that level by any means, but it is all a bit Haaland-esque. Which is what we have been asking for for years.

KingHristo

He's a such a bright prospect. It was good to see both him and Lewa upfront. Two strikers upfront is what we need. Shame about that crackpot of a ref.

xXKonan

Paco only had 15 goals in 50 apps in total for us and he played in a team that was far more stable with two superior managers in Valverde and Lucho. And he had the likes of Messi to work off of.

I actually liked Paco even if he was a bad fit as he wasn't a prolific striker and his overall ability as a 9 was so limited especially in comparison to Suarez.

Home of Barca Fans