19 - Vitor Rawke

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

He had the first touch of Luis Rubiales 👄 from the get go. Who would have thought that would be a big problem playing for a club that requires high technical ability.

It's crazy that people on Barcaforum could see he wouldn't be a success here after watching a 5 minute video on YouTube of him and the sporting department who are paid millions and spend 8 hours a day studying players, couldn't.

We are amongst the poorest run clubs in the world when it comes to transfers. Only Utd and Chelsea do it worse.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
which doesn't match the eye test of the few minutes he entered the field as a sub and produced goals, energy, pressing

This is all Xavi's idiosyncratic whims, who also thought 35yr old Lewa is what we need at CF, and we all show how well that went

and I repeat AGAIN: Has Deco or any of these clowns studied const/benefit and risk analysis?
Do they know how you handle assets at a football club, and what is strategic planning of a squad?
Or maybe every minute he plays for us exposes him even more - he scored 2 goals and now we hope we get back at least 50% of what we paid if we don't play him more :lol:. Also, there could be some strange clauses we want to avoid - this shit is humiliating, it's embarrassing being a Barca fan nowadays :thumbdown:

Messigician

He had the first touch of Luis Rubiales 👄 from the get go. Who would have thought that would be a big problem playing for a club that requires high technical ability.

It's crazy that people on Barcaforum could see he wouldn't be a success here after watching a 5 minute video on YouTube of him and the sporting department who are paid millions and spend 8 hours a day studying players, couldn't.

We are amongst the poorest run clubs in the world when it comes to transfers. Only Utd and Chelsea do it worse.
Maybe they thought it was because of the team he played for

A lot of people here made excuses for him saying he played for the most pragmatic team in the league

Messigician

Or maybe every minute he plays for us exposes him even more - he scored 2 goals and now we hope we get back at least 50% of what we paid if we don't play him more :lol:. Also, there could be some strange clauses we want to avoid - this shit is humiliating, it's embarrassing being a Barca fan nowadays :thumbdown:
The fee was apparently 30m plus 31m in variables

So I can see what happened

Obviously Barca staff decided he wasn’t worth it and seek to recoup costs

mc_lovin

If Xavi thinks he's not good enough, and I would trust that assessment, what's the club's plan? One thing is for sure, Lewandowski will be a massive handicap next season (if he isn't already).

Birdy

Never in my life have I had more raging contempt flowing through my veins for someone I respected and admired than Xavi. I now have a borderline psychotic obsession in ensuring he’s no longer a manager at FC Barcelona. It will be my life’s main focus.
@43_Chas3r

Twitter comment,
I feel the very same thing

Messigician

Breaking

🚨🚨🌕| Vitor Roque will NOT be a Barcelona player next season, it is confirmed & the decision has been made.

@La_SER 🇧🇷⚠️

Iniesta Ultra

When Vini first joined Madrid, I remember him playing shittier for quite a long time than Roque has in the little time he's been given here. Xavi gave an older ferret infinity leash for years but Roque won't be given an opportunity at all. Moloch should be satisfied with this sacrifice.

Messigician

You know who else was awful versus Cadiz?

Fc Barcelona.
I don’t think that matters much tbh

If you play 60 games a season and you play bad no one cares

If you play 2 games a season you better play well in those 2 games or your career is finished before it begins

Home of Barca Fans